Sign in to follow this  
CigarKing

Playoff Schedule

I know dates and times arent out yet for the second round, but what would you guys guesstimate the two games at home next week will be so I can ask off those days.

I know dates and times arent out yet for the second round, but what would you guys guesstimate the two games at home next week will be so I can ask off those days.

depends on hawks/bucks

if that series ends tom., then it's probably sunday for the first game, it the series ends on sunday, then it's tuesday for the first game.

If Bucks win tomorrow:

Sunday/Tuesday

with the sliiight possibility of

Sunday/Wednesday

If series goes 7 games:

Tuesday/Thursday

with a sliiight possibility of

Tuesday/Friday

So. Here's what I would do. Ask off for Sunday and Tuesday, and you're guaranteed AT LEAST one game (but if I were a betting man, I'd say you'd be available for TWO games, assuming the Bucks win tomorrow).

quote:
Originally posted by fishybashi:

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

August 18th.

Jerk. Someone asks a legit question and you blow them off.

....too...many...jokes.......must...resist.....

quote:
Originally posted by fishybashi:

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

August 18th.

Jerk. Someone asks a legit question and you blow them off.

"Okay, you know what you do? You buy yourself a tape recorder, you just record yourself for a whole day. I think you

The Cavs series is slotted with the first games on Sat/Mon, but Game 3 is not until Friday. If Atlanta wins on Friday night, it is almost guaranteed Tues/Thurs for Games 1 & 2. Game 5 would be the following Wednesday.

If Milwaukee wins tomorrow, game 1 is at 1pm on Sunday, best guess is Game 2 on Tuesday, but looks like Game 3 would not be until Saturday, so they may stretch it out. They will put all Game 7's the following weekend, and the Cavs go every other day starting with Game 3. We should be opposite them, especially with 3 of the 4 western teams will be either Mountain or Pacific timezone. Would make sense to have one EC and one WC game each night.

But then, what do I know. I'm only guessing so that I can predict what nights are good for me.