Sign in to follow this  
and1mixtape

Magic Logo Car decal/sticker

Can anybody recommend or point me in the right direction where to get them?I've seen a couple of them on cars around town.Not looking for the full logo,it's just the ball with the trail behind it.Thanks guys.

Can anybody recommend or point me in the right direction where to get them?I've seen a couple of them on cars around town.Not looking for the full logo,it's just the ball with the trail behind it.Thanks guys.

it's a magnet, i got one free at the game, then proceeded to lose it between my the window and door, it's gone now, perhaps one day someone will find it, i'm too lazy to pop open my door panel.

quote:
Originally posted by and1mixtape:

you can get them at the magic team store in the altamonte mall

I have the magnet, but I also make stickers so I made one for my window and the magnet stays in the fridge. I have seen people taking them off the car and stealing them, or moving them around the car to other places..that's why I went with the sticker..of course I made it and you can't buy them..lol..but the magnet will work..i've also seen them in the team store

Go Magic.

That's crazy charging $5.00 for those magnets online!! I got two free last year and they were giving them out all over (including Chick-fil-a).

I had them on my car and they fell apart due to the sun/weather/etc. I had a real hard time pealing them off the side of my car.