Sign in to follow this  
Malachi

Cavs vs Celtics

quote:
Originally posted by MMacOH:

1) Blaming the refs is a loser's mentality. It is an excuse and can blind you to the mistakes your team made and the adjustments that need to be made.

Did the Cavs get some favorable calls" Of course. Boston will get those calls in Boston. It's just how the game is. You have to adjust to what is being called. Worst call of the game was the charge with Mo Williams. Mo wasn't set at all. It's still just one play. Play tough D and get the ball back.

I have a feeling Magic fans are going to be very frustrated with how Howard gets officiated in this next series. 2) Publically calling out the officials on your blog is just going to make the refs officiate you tougher.

1) I'll assume Cavs fans/players have never blamed a ref for anything, ever? Interesting.

2) The majority of Magic fans didn't like when Dwight criticized the officials on his blog. I know I wanted him to shut his mouth about it already. Don't come preaching to us that it was a bad move.

I'm just wondering what motivates Cavs fans to come into a Magic forum when you attention should be on the Celtics?

quote:
Originally posted by cavs4life06:

We don't care what you think. You guys use the refs as excuses every single game. Stop crying, that's all you guys do. Refs are making good calls, you guys just don't know much about the game of basketball.

Then GTHO.

Because It seems like you care a lot actually.. Trolling our forum.. Getting banned then immediately creating another screen name. If you truly don't care then please please do us all a favor and leave. You're brilliant insight isn't necessary.

quote:
Originally posted by MMacOH:

What did I say that deserved that kind of an answer?

MMacOH...I'm going to allow the two posts below from my fellow Magic fans answer your question.

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

What's up with the flood of cleaveland fans on the forum?

quote:
Originally posted by JRam027:

I'm just wondering what motivates Cavs fans to come into a Magic forum when you attention should be on the Celtics?

See, I just don't get why you'd come here so soon to start conversing with us using your rational thought. We must really be in your heads already. I have zero interest in visiting a Cavs forum, period, but certainly not now. That's disrespectful to the Hawks and their fans.

I'm still trying to figure out why so many of you hate hearing any sort of perspective from another fan base?

It's not all trolling (from what I see) and certainly people who don't think exactly like you do could add some value to a message board that's about NBA basketball.

Will everyone? Well, obviously not but jumping down the throats of opposing fans, simply because they're opposing fans, is a little silly (to say the least).

The title of this thread is Cavs vs. Celtics. If Cavs fans were going to post anywhere on this message board, wouldn't this thread seem to be the most appropriate place for that to happen? icon_confused.gif

quote:
Originally posted by LeBroncious:

I'm still trying to figure out why so many of you hate hearing any sort of perspective from another fan base?

It's not all trolling (from what I see) and certainly people who don't think exactly like you do could add some value to a message board that's about NBA basketball.

Will everyone? Well, obviously not but jumping down the throats of opposing fans, simply because they're opposing fans, is a little silly (to say the least).

The title of this thread is Cavs vs. Celtics. If Cavs fans were going to post anywhere on this message board, wouldn't this thread seem to be the most appropriate place for that to happen? icon_confused.gif

You couldn't know this, but last year we were absolutely flooding with Cavs fans who were here simply to troll and flame. For every decent Cavs fan who was participating in good basketball discussion, there were 5 or 6 just here to cause trouble. So, fair or not, you're all getting painted with the same brush this season.

Having said that, I can assure you that even amongst our own fan base/board membership, we have plenty of people who don't think exactly the same. The argument is out on whether this has added any value to the board.

quote:

You call this a perspective?

quote:
Are all Magic fans this retarded?

quote:

Cavs fans aren't providing any sort of perspective or value what so ever. They are just biased-ly defending or bragging about how awesome their second best team in the east's is.

Actually it's mostly just about how Lebron isn't some sort of self centered dbag.

Haha, well obviously not. icon_cool.gif

I wasn't responding to the specific instance you are referring to (the retarded comment) but the standard response to an opposing fan seems to be get the **** out.

I understand trolls can ruin a message board but the view of a few informed outsiders can certainly enhance it as well.

It seems like it would be much easier to simply ignore the morons. Unless they just like to type for the sake of typing, they're going to leave if no one cares.

quote:

Haha, well obviously not. icon_cool.gif

I wasn't responding to the specific instance you are referring to (the retarded comment) but the standard response to an opposing fan seems to be get the **** out.

I understand trolls can ruin a message board but the view of a few informed outsiders can certainly enhance it as well.

It seems like it would be much easier to simply ignore the morons. Unless they just like to type for the sake of typing, they're going to leave if no one cares.

meh, we have several detroit and cleveland fans here that have posted regularly all year.

We've had to ban a lot of cav fans because all they want to do is rock the boat.

Everyone is welcome to post here as long as they do so in a respectful way.

Suddenly there is a large group of Cav's fans that want to come to the Orlando forum to talk basketball. I mean, sure, it COULD happen. Most are trolls, pure and simple.