quote:
Originally posted by BillFan:

quote:
Originally posted by AQUARIUM61:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by AnotherCavsFan:

So let me get this straight....Cleveland wins, the refs gave it to them, anyone else wins, they earned it??

Sometimes I think you all want so badly for them to lose, you will find any excuse you can as the reason they won.

Nah, Cavs won it outright. Bad passing and no Pierce was the Celts demise.

For the record, I want the Cavs to win. I want us to beat them yet again.

LOL. Do you really believe Stern is going to let the Magic win?

Lol.. Ummm...we beat the Cavs last year.

We have more firepower and we have Dwight. The refs aren't going to matter. We'll win the ship by outscoring opponents and playing solid D.

Just watch.

I hope so. The Magic is the better team. I have no respect at all for the Cavs or their fans.

quote:
Originally posted by A BETTER DJ:

Celts lost this game the same way the Magic blew so many big leads this season, they stopped doing what got them the lead! Throw in some bad calls and a turnover or 2 and any team can come back if you are just jacking up outside shots with nobody on position to rebound.

Bron should be fouling out of every game with charging calls... and travels at will, but the bottom line is how many times the ball goes through the hoop. The refs can only call fouls, but they can't shoot the shots or award points for non baskets. When you play the Brons you have to think lots of points, let Bron get his, then stop Williams, West,and Jamison from putting up any serious numbers!

To AnotherCavsFan

LeBron penetrates. He "MEETS" contact. Its foul. I havent seen anything like this in the league, not even with Kobe.

Do you remember last playoffs when he had an unbelievable amount of FTs?

When you see the Cavs games, is there any time that you remember you guys being robbed since LeBron is there?

For us, I can name Dwight suspended last year for doing sth less than what Rondo did, and he did not get nothing. Same for Alston and his little slap. This year

Regardless of who wins this series, LeBron is playing this "injured elbow" thing perfectly. I'm sure it hurts to some extent, but he is going out of his way by periodically grabbing it, wincing, or favoring it to remind everyone "Hey, look at me, I'm really hurt!"

He knows if the Celtics win he'll have a legitimate excuse, and if the Cavs win the national media will praise his toughness, grit, and fight which powered his team through to the next round. Classic win-win.

quote:
Originally posted by PrematureShooter:

Regardless of who wins this series, LeBron is playing this "injured elbow" thing perfectly. I'm sure it hurts to some extent, but he is going out of his way by periodically grabbing it, wincing, or favoring it to remind everyone "Hey, look at me, I'm really hurt!"

He knows if the Celtics win he'll have a legitimate excuse, and if the Cavs win the national media will praise his toughness, grit, and fight which powered his team through to the next round. Classic win-win.

The only thing he has left to do is win a championship..There won't be any excuses. Back to back MVPs, the league's best record, and putting up #'s that only Jordan and Robertson put up before...Let him play it all he wants to, and let the media praise him for it. Fact of the matter is, the Cavs are expected to win, and when/if they do, there will be no praise, just concern about the next series.

And for you to say that it's not hurting as bad as he makes it out to be...How do you know?? Am I saying it does?? Definitely not, but I am saying you don't know, and I don't know..Only he and the trainers know. Let it be.

I think Cavs in 5, but if they lose, it happens.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by PrematureShooter:

The only thing he has left to do is win a championship..There won't be any excuses. Back to back MVPs, the league's best record, and putting up #'s that only Jordan and Robertson put up before...Let him play it all he wants to, and let the media praise him for it. Fact of the matter is, the Cavs are expected to win, and when/if they do, there will be no praise, just concern about the next series.

And for you to say that it's not hurting as bad as he makes it out to be...How do you know?? Am I saying it does?? Definitely not, but I am saying you don't know, and I don't know..Only he and the trainers know. Let it be.

I think Cavs in 5, but if they lose, it happens.

I'm not taking anything away from what LeBron does on the court, everyone knows how good he is. All I'm saying is that anyone who has watched him extensively, as I have and I'm sure you have, knows he has a little flair for the dramatic.

You're right, I don't know how bad he is really hurt. What I do know is his personality. I also know that most people who have played basketball or any competitive sport for that matter are capable of "milking" injuries. Hell, in the regional finals my senior year I tweeked my ankle a little bit, hobbled around more than necessary to let everyone know I was hurt, then stepped into a 3 to tie the game. You're **** right it felt good.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

So let me get this straight....Cleveland wins, the refs gave it to them, anyone else wins, they earned it??

Sometimes I think you all want so badly for them to lose, you will find any excuse you can as the reason they won.

We have more firepower and we have Dwight. The refs aren't going to matter. We'll win the ship by outscoring opponents and playing solid D.

Just watch.

I hope so. The Magic is the better team. I have no respect at all for the Cavs or their fans.

We don't care what you think. You guys use the refs as excuses every single game. Stop crying, that's all you guys do. Refs are making good calls, you guys just don't know much about the game of basketball.

Game changing calls.

1. Shaqs tip in while the ball was in the cylinder late 4th quarter

2. Lebron hit the ball out of bounds and they called it on Big Baby late in 4th quarter.

that being said. The Celtics looked like the better team surprisingly (that's why these Cavs fans on here are probably so riled up), but dont know how to finish a game to save their lives.

up 11 going into 2nd half? And blew it. So glad we didnt pick up Sheed in offseason, and Big Baby is just as bad.

Cavs will win the series tho, the Celtics had their chance,if they woulda won tonight they coulda took the series.

At least both teams looked pretty bad, except the Celtics first half looked good.

quote:
Originally posted by cavs4life06:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Just watch.

We don't care what you think. You guys use the refs as excuses every single game. Stop crying, that's all you guys do. Refs are making good calls, you guys just don't know much about the game of basketball.

So why bother posting on a Magicfan Forum? Yes, you are correct. The refs are making good calls- for the Cavs. It is great that Shaq can throw all the elbows he wants too and knock people down at will. It is great that Lebron can charge down the lane and commit offensive fouls, travel and goal tend. Hooray for your team.

It's halarious Cavs fans are trying to convince ppl that the Cavs dont get heavily favored.

No one, not even MJ got the ridiculous favortism Lebron gets.

If the Magic got favored by the refs to the extent Lebron does I wouldn't even try to deny it I'd welcome it with open arms. Thatll never be the day tho.

No other play can initiate contact, lower his shoulder, use his elbows, all while taking 4 steps and get a foul called in his favor other then Lebron.

no excuses Cavs fans. RIGHT. Thats what Lebron said, this is an excuse free team, my elbow kills, but this is not an excuse. OUCHY though.

quote:
Originally posted by cavs4life06:

HAHAHAHAHA then why are you here.