Sign in to follow this  
GhostAnime

.. So nobody's talking about how Vince didn't wince

Jesus BMP and VC_Fan good argument but move on with your lives and just watch the dam games. VC could go 14-22 next game and then what would the point of this ginourmous argument. It's all on him for what he does.

I'm not gonna get into a detailed argument with you guys, dont have the time. But I dont think you can say VC is a disapointment just because he didnt make the finals. Unless you want to list off any team he was on that was capable of reaching the finals..

Really he did have a SOLID team with the Nets 2 years, Kidd is one of the best PGs of all time but just having a great PG and a elite scorer doesnt win a ship. Dont bring up Jefferson, Jefferson is highly overrated, he's just a good role player.

He has underacheived for the most part, his prime talent compared to his achievemtns outside of amazing stats dont match up. And yes it's easy to believe that VC and Tmac are blood related.

But I'd imagine after 10+ years of playing on bad to mediocre teams where the championship is pretty much unreachable, and you have to carry the offense, wears on you after a while.

Let's just hope he really is like Dr J and shows the world things they've never seen before. And then finally at age 33 wins their first ring.

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

It's amazing God hates magic fans hasn't been banned yet.

Insult after insult and nothing to add to the discussion.

You're an absolute JOKE, brah.

you just insulted me, and you have a crappy name

nice one hypocrite lmao

I saw Vince carter playing playoffs and he never live to the expectations. This series he does and acceptable job, but not what the team needs of him.

I really really hope he can live up the escpectations against the Cavs and the Lakers, because we bring him here for that. If he can

I think we can all agree that those three pointers he was bricking were all great looks, it was just a terrible shooting stretch for him and HOPEFULLY its out of his system now.

But the formula for Vince is real obvious. Games 2 and 4 he was very solid while in games 1 and 3 he was subpar (terrible in game 1)... In games 2/4 he shot 20 free throws, in the other two games he shot 7. Even though his outside shot wasn't falling in G2/G4 either he started to get some rhythm in his game by getting to the line and started knocking down some mid range looks in the second half. In those two good games he also had 7 assists to 1 turnover, while he had 1 assist to 5 turnovers in the two bad games.

But quite honestly, if he can find a better balance between what he did in G2/G4 and G1/G3 and get out of this shooting slump everything will be fine. While I do agree that a lot of those jumpers in G1 were make-able, why keep shooting them when you're obviously not making them?

Either Atl or Mil will be a great match-up for him and hopefully it'll help him get into a groove before we move on to Cleveland.

As usual ThuglifeJ will come to Vince's rescue even if he's playing bad but give Jameer Nelson no credit at all. May as well be a Cavs fan. What's the difference.

the magic are a very deep team. vc does not have to do every thing for this team to win. others have played well when he has not. if he and nelson can see this then the magic can win it all. i think the lakers and cavs can be had this year.