Sign in to follow this  
MagicFromHarlem

How does dishing BACK2BACK sweeps feel?

It's taking the pulse of Magic Nation after a historic footnote in Magic history.. Not a dumb topic. By the way, pretty crazy that Shaq & Penny & the boys never got at least one sweep back in the day.

I respect Charlotte post-Stephen Jackson arrival, and I think the fact that the Orlando Magic battled tooth and nail with the other best defensive team in the NBA could pay huge dividends down the road. Especially since the Magic get to rest their bumps and bruises in the process, before the next round.

It feels bad, it's kinda nice to win but I feel so sorry for our opponents. Even when we defeated the Lakers and the Cavs, I just felt bad for them. OH MY LIFE!! smile_panicworker.gif

quote:
Originally posted by playwithfire:

Is this a trick question... really... how do I feel. O god I'm so mad I wanted it to go to 7 games... how do you think we feel u moron. What a stupid pointless thread.

playwithfire: i'm going to give you a little hint. We don't appreciate comments like this on these boards. Cheers.

I for one am very happy. almost ecstaticly so. Huzzah. GO MAGIC.

quote:
Originally posted by playwithfire:

Is this a trick question... really... how do I feel. O god I'm so mad I wanted it to go to 7 games... how do you think we feel u moron. What a stupid pointless thread.

lmao...what an idiot troll...

this is our historic event...every magic fan deserves to chime in and express there feelings of joy..skepticism...concern or whatever...so go kill yourself with that dumb comment..GO MAGIC!!