Sign in to follow this  
Magics Fan from Syria

Searching for forums like ours from other teams

quote:
Originally posted by AnotherCavsFan:

quote:
Originally posted by ManuGinobili:

quote:
You don't want to go to cavfanatic. That's all.

Is that the Black Hole?

Going to CavFanatic is like being in a Chess match with 100 babies screaming at the same time wanting a bottle; if that tells you anything.

You guys are going to need the baby bottles with all the your whining and crying about refs.

quote:
Originally posted by cavs4life06:

quote:
Originally posted by AnotherCavsFan:

quote:
Originally posted by ManuGinobili:

quote:
You don't want to go to cavfanatic. That's all.

Is that the Black Hole?

Going to CavFanatic is like being in a Chess match with 100 babies screaming at the same time wanting a bottle; if that tells you anything.

You guys are going to need the baby bottles with all the your whining and crying about refs.

Is that English?

well i deleted that post 1 time and he felt the need to post it again and is now suspended.

I question his reasoning behind quoting a cavs fan and posting that though...

Out of curiosity and boredom while waiting for my next class, I googled forums of other teams and found spurstalk.com, hawksquack.net, jazzfans.com, phxsuns.net, and dallas-mavs.com.

Didn't want to waste time looking for message boards of 30 win teams.

realcavsfans.com is the best forum i've ever been on hands down. The vast majority of the people who post there are intelligent, rational, basketball fans.

The reason Cavfanatic.com is so bad is that its sponsored by the Cavs, so they advertise it on commercials, during cavs games, and on their website. So...yahh. They opened the floodgates, so to speak. Every fan base has their fair share of...well lets just say irrational posters. Cavfanatic is the ultimate gathering of them. Not to mention the mods there like flexing their "internet muscles" too much.

This is probably a long shot, but who is D12DPOYx2 who posts on the cavfantic forum a fair amount? I just spent a good proportion of revision time being thoroughly entertained by the back and forth between him/her and a bunch of cavs fans. Good discussion.