Sign in to follow this  
anish_vince

Game Thread: Magic v Bobcats 1st Round, Gm 2 4/21 7pm ET

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

Dwight Howard just got called for his 4th foul during this timeout.

He shouldn't have touched the beer vendor. He knows better than that.

That reminds me of how Andrew DeClerq used to get whistled for a foul as he approached the scorers table to check in.

quote:
Originally posted by i HATE Rich DeVos:

quote:

quote:

NOT FUNNY!

I got one LOL. That cancels you out Mr. Maddy Mad pants.

whats funny about a joke centered around a the threat of a tripple homicide? And to do it on the internet is retarded and possibly a crime. Thus not funny

okay calm down. there were "LOLs" in the thread..we were being sarcastic, everyone was getting on the refs. take a deep breath...it's gunna be okay

quote:

quote:

quote:

NOT FUNNY!

I got one LOL. That cancels you out Mr. Maddy Mad pants.

whats funny about a joke centered around a the threat of a tripple homicide? And to do it on the internet is retarded and possibly a crime. Thus not funny

Don't worry buddy. I'm almost positive that there is a surgery that will give you a sense of humor. In fact, I'll see if I can book Seether for the telethon.

In other news, can anyone remember a game where the Magic have been this dominant defensively? That was simply amazing!

A game like this only makes me appreciate how the Magic play D all the more. The Bobcats and Celts claw kick and elbow and hopes the refs don't call it. I've never seen our guys behave like that and we have the best D in the game.

They keep talking about how the Bobcats should be happy that they are only down 11 with how bad they played but they say nothing about how awful we were offensively as well. Just like they can't play any worse in the second there is no way we play that poorly offensively either.

it'll be interesting to see if SVG changes our strategy a little bit. He went to dwight early..but that's not working out well. I hope he starts goin to Lewis in the post or have him drive, i think he can do BIG things for us

i just got in from school..out of breath tryin to get to this game...someone give me the first half highlights...i'm hearin that we are only up by 11 after the bobcats scored terribly...so are we shooting bad also?