Sign in to follow this  
ArmyMagicFan

Seats for Soldier

Im looking to buy a couple tix for the playoffs. Hopefully this is the right forum for this. I am currently serving in Iraq but im on R&R for the next 12 days. Time is limited so Im sorry if my dual posts bothers some people. Im looking for tickets for me and my wife, im not looking for a handout for those who think im playing the "Do it for a soldier" card. I have money to spend, this means a lot to me so im well aware there is a price to pay. From what im told the tickets are sold out. So im reaching out to magic fans. I have to head back to the sandbox on the 27th of April. So whatever game im able to see would be amazing. Anyone who can help, or point me in the right direction, would be much appreciated.

SPC Varner

Im looking to buy a couple tix for the playoffs. Hopefully this is the right forum for this. I am currently serving in Iraq but im on R&R for the next 12 days. Time is limited so Im sorry if my dual posts bothers some people. Im looking for tickets for me and my wife, im not looking for a handout for those who think im playing the "Do it for a soldier" card. I have money to spend, this means a lot to me so im well aware there is a price to pay. From what im told the tickets are sold out. So im reaching out to magic fans. I have to head back to the sandbox on the 27th of April. So whatever game im able to see would be amazing. Anyone who can help, or point me in the right direction, would be much appreciated.

SPC Varner

quote:
Originally posted by ArmyMagicFan:

SPC Varner

Hang in there. We have a few season ticket holders in the forum who I believe can buy up tp 6 extra tickets for every game.

Sweet, Thanks guys for the Stubhub lead. Ill give it a try. Im just trying to cover all bases and I dont want to be taken advantage of. I doubt someone from this message board would take advantage of a fellow fan. So thats why I checked here. Talking to somone here I would feel much better about buying a ticket. You guys rock...ill keep up the journey.

quote:

Sweet, Thanks guys for the Stubhub lead. Ill give it a try. Im just trying to cover all bases and I dont want to be taken advantage of. I doubt someone from this message board would take advantage of a fellow fan. So thats why I checked here. Talking to somone here I would feel much better about buying a ticket. You guys rock...ill keep up the journey.

Good luck man smile_cheers.gif

quote:

Hey PM me if you want tickets to the WED game i have two seats 223 Row B

an hour ago i saw tickets on ticketmaster lower bowl for 105 bucks. probably going to get a better deal there than on stubhub because people are trying to make a buck there where ticketmaster you just pay for the conveinence fee.