Sign in to follow this  
Tommaco

Important to me NEED TO KNOW! HELP PLZ!

I live in texas and have very limited time for travel with my wifes job and two kids to take care of but Today is my B-day and the wife is offering me plane ticket to Orlando to go catch the first round playoff game or games this weekend. anyone know at all if game 1 is saturday or sunday? Its important for me to know if its saturday i can leave friday and be there and be able to fly back out on sunday. If the game is Sunday ill have to leave monday early morning to return here. If anyone has the heads up yet please let me know asap so i can book this flight and join the MAGIC PARTY AT AMWAY! Anyone going look for me ill be the 5'7" White bald guy with his head fully painted blue and white screaming as loud as i can at every possible moment! Last year i made it on the news vs. the cavs....It was telamundo but hey i made it on tv!

me.jpg

me2.jpg

me3.jpg

I live in texas and have very limited time for travel with my wifes job and two kids to take care of but Today is my B-day and the wife is offering me plane ticket to Orlando to go catch the first round playoff game or games this weekend. anyone know at all if game 1 is saturday or sunday? Its important for me to know if its saturday i can leave friday and be there and be able to fly back out on sunday. If the game is Sunday ill have to leave monday early morning to return here. If anyone has the heads up yet please let me know asap so i can book this flight and join the MAGIC PARTY AT AMWAY! Anyone going look for me ill be the 5'7" White bald guy with his head fully painted blue and white screaming as loud as i can at every possible moment! Last year i made it on the news vs. the cavs....It was telamundo but hey i made it on tv!

me.jpg

me2.jpg

me3.jpg

I think the formal schedule comes out tomorrow once the match-ups are finalized.

So I would just check NBA.com tomorrow or I am sure it will show up on the mainboard somewhere.

quote:
Originally posted by cunningstunt:

come get drunk on wall street with me afterwards if it's sat night... if it's a win of course.

HaHa ! im sure it still gets crazy down there to

quote:
Originally posted by Tommaco:

quote:
Originally posted by cunningstunt:

come get drunk on wall street with me afterwards if it's sat night... if it's a win of course.

HaHa ! im sure it still gets crazy down there to

oddly enough, other than the magic games it can get dead there. they don't even charge cover most of the time anymore, i'm sure they will for the gic games.

quote:
Originally posted by demondeacs13:

el o el @ getting on telemundo

LOL yes ..i got to the game early and was the first to take swings at the Chevy cavalier car they had spray painted with Cavs stuf and i was smashing it and making a scene and the reporter aproached me after i got done and asked if i wanted to be on tv... i was like hell yes!

quote:

quote:

LOL yes ..i got to the game early and was the first to take swings at the Chevy cavalier car they had spray painted with Cavs stuf and i was smashing it and making a scene and the reporter aproached me after i got done and asked if i wanted to be on tv... i was like hell yes!

Did you see yourself on later that night? Did they translate what you were saying into Spanish? haha

quote:

quote:

quote:

Did you see yourself on later that night? Did they translate what you were saying into Spanish? haha

Actualy it was live and right after i aired a puerto rican friend of mine i grew up with saw me live watching the news with his wife and called my cell right after laughing his head off cause i was going crazy...i didnt see it myself but like i said friends told me they caught me live on the news lol

Here is me smashing the car

icon_wink.gif