Sign in to follow this  
magicalplaya

hawks officially clinch 3rd in the east. you know what that means....

Boston lost to the bulls even at full strength and not resting players. If hawks beat bucks in the 1st round it will be magic vs hawks in the 2nd round. It will be boston vs miami in the 1st round also and the heat have been playing good lately but I still give boston in 7 games over them. That means its boston vs cleveland in 2nd round and anything could happen in that series. The magic are basically given a free ride to the eastern conference finals.

Boston lost to the bulls even at full strength and not resting players. If hawks beat bucks in the 1st round it will be magic vs hawks in the 2nd round. It will be boston vs miami in the 1st round also and the heat have been playing good lately but I still give boston in 7 games over them. That means its boston vs cleveland in 2nd round and anything could happen in that series. The magic are basically given a free ride to the eastern conference finals.

Fantastic. I am so glad we dont have to play Boston in the second round. Even though we would still beat them anyways. Boston plays hard. Atlanta is a soft team. I rather watch Hartford runaway from Dwight, then Perkins hard fouling and bumping Dwight around for a series. Atleast KG, Perk, and Rondo will beat up the Cavs in a 7 game series, so that the Cavs will be tired in the Eastern Finals. This works out perfect for the Magic.

Don't overlook the Hawks man..I know we took care of them fairly easy 3 of the 4 games this year but the playoffs are a whole different animal.

No not free ride. Dont get your expectations up that high, 1.

2. Charlotte is **** good, and we wont just blow through them.

3. Hawks arent going to get swept by us. We might match up well, and be the favorites in that series, but they still have a stacked team with Crawford, Johnson, Smith all capable of going off and winning games.

But yeah great news, watched the game it was a great game and Chicago didnt look half bad.

Now I hope Boston goes off against Cleveland and wins second round.

THANK YOU HENRICH AND ROSE!!

quote:
Originally posted by rc0101:

Don't overlook the Hawks man..I know we took care of them fairly easy 3 of the 4 games this year but the playoffs are a whole different animal.

Yea like in 07-08 against the celtics

There are no free rides but it certainly falls on the Magic to do what's expected of them.

I didn't fear Boston as a team that could beat us, I feared Boston because they are such a group of selfish, washed-up crybabies that they will play ugly and dirty before they are eliminated. There is no next year for them and I predict an ugly fight on at least one game before they are sent home.

I really want Bulls to get 8th seed. They deserve it, and we killed Derek Rose twice lol. I like the Bulls too. I love the way Noah plays, and he'll play ALL OUT against his most hated Lebron. That's great. And Rose will cause problems and the rest are all solid.

Noah will do something. And if not, the whole Celtics team will. I wouldnt wanna face Bulls then Celtics. Raptors? yeah Id take them in a heartbeat without Bosh.

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Evil Dead:

Fantastic. I am so glad we dont have to play Boston in the second round. Even though we would still beat them anyways. Boston plays hard. Atlanta is a soft team. I rather watch Hartford runaway from Dwight, then Perkins hard fouling and bumping Dwight around for a series. Atleast KG, Perk, and Rondo will beat up the Cavs in a 7 game series, so that the Cavs will be tired in the Eastern Finals. This works out perfect for the Magic.

The Celtics are not going to give the Cavs any problems at all. It would not suprise me if the Cavs swept them. I am not even sure that the Celtics can beat the Heat.