Sign in to follow this  
GhostAnime

The Bobcats..

quote:
well.. at least you guys are confident.

I was confident when we had Darrell and Bo as starters.

I was confident with T-Mac as the only star in a not-playoffs-tested team to win.

I was confident when Dwight was paired with Darko.

How cannot I be confident when we have Howard, Carter, Lewis, Nelson, Barnes, Pietrus, Gortat, Bass, RA, Redick, and JW in the best team this organization has EVER assembled?

And you think I should be scared of those two guys?

we did have barnes out when they beat us so i'm taking that into consideration, but remember raymond felton can drop 20 in a game easily against us.

and larry brown isn't an idiot, he's a bit of a traditionalist, but he's pretty smart, and that's what the magic usually have on other teams, i.e. the celts/cavs, is that van gundy will figure out anyone's system. larry brown looks like he can build a formidable game plan, i'm optomistic, but i'm not counting on charlotte to go down without a fight.

I definitely like this team better than last year's, but I can't help but think of how close we were to actually being ousted by Philly and I think this Bobcats team is a lot better than Philly.

We need to not think about the Finals/Cavs/Celtics or Hawks in the beginning but focus on the matter at hand. If we do that, I don't see why this can't be a simple sweep.

quote:
Originally posted by est. 1984:

I definitely like this team better than last year's, but I can't help but think of how close we were to actually being ousted by Philly and I think this Bobcats team is a lot better than Philly.

We need to not think about the Finals/Cavs/Celtics or Hawks in the beginning but focus on the matter at hand. If we do that, I don't see why this can't be a simple sweep.

That's why I like Stan Van Gundy. He's very good at concentration on one game at a time and I think he'll make sure his guys do the same.

Why are you so worried about an inexperienced playoff team? You've made about 3 threads on the Bobcats. It isn't gonna be any worse then the 0-2 like the Sixers last year. And Bobcats offense sucks.

What's so frightening about them again?

We're 2-1 against them since they've acquired Jax, and despite having a flurry of bigs, they have no one who can actually frustrate Dwight.

We will win in 4 1/2 games.

We will lose game 4 after blowing a 18 pt lead

Vince will get lots of calls.

Dwight will average 27 ppg and 16 rpg

You've heard it here first.

I am confident that the Magic will beat the Bobcats in 4 or 5 games. WHY?

1.Our playoff experiance vs none for them.

2.We have a much deeper team.

3.We have the better starting 5

4.We have a great defense and offense.

5.I feel the Magic are one of the 2 best teams in the NBA

6.Best center in the NBA

7.Best 3 point shooting team in the NBA

8.Do I need to go further?

The only way the Magic can lose is if they beat themselves. I don't think that will happen!

Go Magic!

quote:
Originally posted by GhostAnime:

I know we beat them 3-1 this season, but our only loss is still ironically right after their trade.

the game?

it's been 2-1 since S-Jackson was traded

quote:
Originally posted by ManuGinobili:

quote:
well.. at least you guys are confident.

I was confident when we had Darrell and Bo as starters.

I was confident with T-Mac as the only star in a not-playoffs-tested team to win.

I was confident when Dwight was paired with Darko.

How cannot I be confident when we have Howard, Carter, Lewis, Nelson, Barnes, Pietrus, Gortat, Bass, RA, Redick, and JW in the best team this organization has EVER assembled?

And you think I should be scared of those two guys?

Gortat is the most outstanding one