Sign in to follow this  
GhostAnime

The Bobcats..

Will be tougher than the Hawks..

Can't you feel it?

Larry Brown and his tough, physical defense toppled with practically 1,000 bigs to throw at Howard. Their perimeter players are at least as large and athletic as ours, and they have guys who can get hot off the bench like DJ Augustin.

I know we beat them 3-1 this season, but our only loss is still ironically right after their trade.

What do we do if they take the shooters out of the game?

Can't you feel it?

Larry Brown and his tough, physical defense toppled with practically 1,000 bigs to throw at Howard. Their perimeter players are at least as large and athletic as ours, and they have guys who can get hot off the bench like DJ Augustin.

I know we beat them 3-1 this season, but our only loss is still ironically right after their trade.

quote:
Originally posted by GhostAnime:

Dwight has his way.

That's the theory, anyway.

I am not saying that this will be an easy series, but:

If we can't beat the Bobcats, then we can't beat Cleveland.

If we lose to them in the first round, we saved time losing in the ECF's to CLE. Simple as that.

Call it a time saver.

quote:
Originally posted by GhostAnime:

Can't you feel it?

I for one am so thankful that Orlando will likely play Bobcats.

Why?

Because of the Bobcats defense and the amount of people they have to throw at Howard, it will seriously force the Magic to step up..... Howard will have to play through it, because if the Magic meet Cavs in the ECF, it will not be a cakewalk going against Shaq. It will be difficult, I know, but if the Magic can win against Bobcats I think they will be well prepared for Cleveland, if they can make it out of both rounds. I personally feel the Magic need the tougher road, to make it to the finals, they play best when it counts.

icon_smile.gif

smile_magicfan.gif

LETS GO MAGIC!!!

They dont have anything apart from SJax and Wallace.

As someone before said, if we dont beat them (and easily, by the way), we dont deserve to even play in 2nd or ECF.

We are far superior to them.