Sign in to follow this  
Franchero MVP

Second best record in the league

well, let's hold the celebrations for a minute. We're on a back to back with the Pacers and if we play like we did today anything can happen.

I do believe but ya never know.

quote:
Originally posted by magicintheuk:

well, let's hold the celebrations for a minute. We're on a back to back with the Pacers and if we play like we did today anything can happen.

I do believe but ya never know.

Yeah, but it's in the Magic court now. It is ours to lose and we better not. We don't need to cross our fingers anymore.

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

Awesome. I hope we get rest in for our starters tho.

I understand what you mean but I think our guys have been getting rested pretty well if you look at the minutes played.

I like whatSVg's doing, he knows this team can't rest, unlike Mike Brown's tactics of resting LJ, I think that's a mistake (Good for us) because once again they're suggesting they're better than everyone else, it's just that asttitude I can't satnd.

But SVG's goal is to keep playing and getting better, which I think is a better strategy for our guys given that he'd reduing minutes for our starters and giving out bench a real good workout and like OTIS I can't wait to see what VC does, he's been waiting a LOOONG tme for this!

quote:
Originally posted by NickAnderson:

Now this is when we do something stupid like loose to the Pacers.

So true.