Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Official Game Thread: Magic at Cavs Sunday 4/11/10 1:00 PM - EST

Ref assignments: Tom Washington (#49), Derrick Collins (#54), Jason Phillips (#23).

We're in a no win situation going into this game. If we win and the Cavs rest Lebron and company, than everyone in the media will use that as an excuse.

Then if we lose and Lebron sits, that makes us look that much worse in the eye's of the media.

With all that being said I hope we blow em' out of the water and send a staement that "WE'RE THE DEFENDING CONFERENCE CHAMPS!!", and that the Road to the Finals still goes through Orlando and NOT Cleveland!!

quote:
Originally posted by clarkn1237:

We're in a no win situation going into this game. If we win and the Cavs rest Lebron and company, than everyone in the media will use that as an excuse.

Then if we lose and Lebron sits, that makes us look that much worse in the eye's of the media.

With all that being said I hope we blow em' out of the water and send a staement that "WE'RE THE DEFENDING CONFERENCE CHAMPS!!", and that the Road to the Finals still goes through Orlando and NOT Cleveland!!

what do u mean no win situation.. why is MEDIA HYPE and what OTHER PPL THINK IMPORTANT????

WHY???

i think the only important thing is to get 3 wins now and get that 2nd seed.... it DONT MATTER WHAT OTEHRS THINK/SAY... t

quote:
Originally posted by MagicDelight:

Seriously those fros were hilarious. Very well done thread. I sense a letdown even if the cavs starters are not playing. I see this being a very uncharacteristic game for the end of the season with possible main players resting and magic players not resting...playing down to the competition might factor in. Hoping we destroy them by 20+ if lebron is sitting.

Thanks, MagicDelight.

2. LeBron will not play vs. Magic. Mo Williams & Antawn Jamison to start. Daniel Gibson cleared to play but Anthony Parker will rest. 1 minute ago via TweetDeck

quote:
Originally posted by Magicfan1961:

I am suprised that they would play Jamison with his injury. Interesting.

This was reported in the opening of this game thread.

quote:
Originally posted by Yahoo Sports

Medical Watch:

C Shaquille O'Neal (right thumb surgery) is expected to be back for the playoffs.

F Antawn Jamison said his right foot is fine. He said it wasn't even bruised. During a drive to the basket with 2:41 to play on Thursday, Bulls forward Luol Deng stepped on his foot. He limped off the court.