Sign in to follow this  
Dan Savage

Matt Barnes: Tweet For Tickets

quote:
Originally posted by Faux Hawk:

I am curious since we have MP would Magic fans approve of the team letting Barnes go in lue of signing TMAC this offseason? ecause if I am correct we would have to use the MLE on Barnes in whole or in part to resign him.

YES. Get rid of a good defender, hustle guy that rebounds and does not let anyone get away with crap for a broken T-MAC that plays no defense and is even more of an inefficient chucker than before!!!

quote:
Originally posted by COLOMBIANO:

quote:
Originally posted by Dan Savage:

quote:
Off the court, the Orlando Magic

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

quote:

I am curious since we have MP would Magic fans approve of the team letting Barnes go in lue of signing TMAC this offseason? ecause if I am correct we would have to use the MLE on Barnes in whole or in part to resign him.

YES. Get rid of a good defender, hustle guy that rebounds and does not let anyone get away with crap for a broken T-MAC that plays no defense and is even more of an inefficient chucker than before!!!

Kind of what i was thinking. Maybe they can split the MLE lol...but I think TMAC pulls an Iverson and retires instead of taking a deal he thinks is too low for him.

quote:

quote:

quote:

Kind of what i was thinking. Maybe they can split the MLE lol...but I think TMAC pulls an Iverson and retires instead of taking a deal he thinks is too low for him.
smile_hijacked.gif

quote:

quote:

quote:

smile_svgsad.png

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

smile_svgsad.png

someone get his sarcasm detector to work.

no one wants lethargic play here,

tmac seems to be pretty lethargic,

i'm hoping i'm spelling lethargic correclty,

even if me-mac is mailing in the season... why would you want that mentality here... and does that run in the family? (c ;

peitrus/barnes>miller/tmac