Sign in to follow this  
iTs JUST zo

Lakers AT Denver 10:30 pm

Oh Mo is a great player for sure, but he's still a pretty average point without LeBron. Yeah, he played good vs Boston, but LeBron was in that game.

I'm still not sold on him.

quote:
Originally posted by Mmmmhhhhmmmm:

I don't hear anybody else talk about Mo Williams being overrated and how he just feeds off LeBron. 35 points and 10 assist without LeBron is easily All Star numbers, and he's been playing like this the last 5 games (with less shots, obviously).

Although it was a meaningless game...

mo-cut.jpg

best part of my night...coming home to see highlights of lebron dancing around like an idiot bc mo williams is having a good game...and then watching them still lose to a sub 500 team..hahah..can't even beat the bulls when mo plays out of his mind

Im glad the Bulls are in 8th spot now. Toronto lost Bosh theyre garbage even tho they have godlike, Cavs slaying, Turkolu mismatch genius who single handedly beat the Cavs with his offensive MVP status still healthy.

The Bulls arent that good but they can play tight D and make the Cavs struggle a bit. Noah hates Lebron too so it'll be good. Or at least better

I saw that kobe's resting... do you think that phil doesn't think we're going to make it to the finals or just doesn't care about home court advantage.

They are playing bad lately maybe he's just worried about getting to the finals... who knows

quote:
Originally posted by TampaTony:

I saw that kobe's resting... do you think that phil doesn't think we're going to make it to the finals or just doesn't care about home court advantage.

They are playing bad lately maybe he's just worried about getting to the finals... who knows

he was quoted saying that during practice kobe didnt look too good... having "dead legs"

he said hopefully kobe would be back for the twolves game

quote:
Originally posted by sportsfanatic:

best part of my night...coming home to see highlights of lebron dancing around like an idiot bc mo williams is having a good game...and then watching them still lose to a sub 500 team..hahah..can't even beat the bulls when mo plays out of his mind

1. Cavs didn't care about this game.

2. No LeBron, no West, no Shaq against a hungry, healthy Bulls team.

3. Refs favored the Bulls big time, it was unbelievable.

4. Despite all that, we only lost by 1 point.

I hope we play the Bulls in the postseason. Easy sweep.

quote:
Originally posted by Mmmmhhhhmmmm:

quote:
Originally posted by sportsfanatic:

1. Cavs didn't care about this game.

2. No LeBron, no West, no Shaq against a hungry, healthy Bulls team.

3. Refs favored the Bulls big time, it was unbelievable.

4. Despite all that, we only lost by 1 point.

I hope we play the Bulls in the postseason. Easy sweep.

the sad thing is that i think they are a better basketball team than toronto without bosh...

I'm glad to see the lakers get a loss here... It ties us up and we hold the tie breaker by two i believe.(record vs. own conference) Hopefully we don't let up and win all our games...finishing out the season i mean