Sign in to follow this  
AddiFB

Andrew Bogut injures his arm... nasty stuff!

-Bucks General Manager John Hammond said Bogut "sustained a dislocated right elbow, a sprained right wrist and a broken right hand. He was released from the hospital and no timetable has been determined for his return."-

# I want 2 wish Andrew Bogut a speedy recovery.You are 1of the best young players N the NBA, tonights event was unfortunate. I'm praying 4 U. about 5 hours ago via Echofon

Amares twitter

And a video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2wa1IYEFOg

This is just nasty.. I feel sorry for Bogut, the Bucks and their fans. I was silently rooting for them to be an upset in the first round (as long as they won't face us) but this puts that pipedream into jeopardy.

Owie..

-Bucks General Manager John Hammond said Bogut "sustained a dislocated right elbow, a sprained right wrist and a broken right hand. He was released from the hospital and no timetable has been determined for his return."-

# I want 2 wish Andrew Bogut a speedy recovery.You are 1of the best young players N the NBA, tonights event was unfortunate. I'm praying 4 U. about 5 hours ago via Echofon

Amares twitter

And a video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2wa1IYEFOg

This is just nasty.. I feel sorry for Bogut, the Bucks and their fans. I was silently rooting for them to be an upset in the first round (as long as they won't face us) but this puts that pipedream into jeopardy.

Owie..

That was a real nasty fall and very very unfortunate. I got goose bumps when I saw it happen.

I wish Bogut all the best for his recovery!