Sign in to follow this  
UBBALLER8

Skip Bayless, Rob Parker, and Jalen Rose don't buy the Magic

Oh yeah Cavs fan, let me give you a picture break down as well.

Here's a small history lesson.

over-ehlo.jpg

untitled.bmp

Then last year

87897745.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921CC759DF4EBAC47D05B076C2BD5CB311E0884B348676F28A240E5E1F94A075DF1E30A760B0D811297

marcin-gortat-rashard-lewis-delonte-west-2009-5-21-0-20-36.jpg

Cleveland+Cavaliers+v+Orlando+Magic+Game+4+uH2qGSs1I42l.jpg ' alt='Cleveland+Cavaliers+v+Orlando+Magic+Game+4+uH2qGSs1I42l.jpg"> '>

howard_dwight_dunk_narrowweb__300x408,0.jpg

dwight-howard-magic-take-2-1-lead-over-cavaliers.jpg

v053107a.jpg

orlando_magic.jpg

Get prepared to see history recur....

You guys forget to remember that the reason they talk about the Cavs is to make ratings go through the roof on ESPN and ABC. Just like the Yankees and Red Sox. ABC uses ESPN to market the NBA since they have a contract with the NBA. They need high ratings to charge the sponsors more money for commercials.

When you think about ABC/ESPN and Lebron, and Lakers, think about Fox News and the Republican party.

So please, everyone calm down. It's all marketing.

Don't forget this

lebron_james_exit.jpg

quote:

The only could be jackass here is someone who is as close to a troll as could be, who posts on another teams site about a fan making a prediction, which has already come to fruition last year, and looks to be on pace to happen again. Food for thought my friend.

I find it really funny that he finds it edgy that a Magic forum thinks the Magic are going to pounce the Cavaliers and that we really care what Cavs fans are going to think "if" it doesn't happen.

Still waiting on our trollish friends response.....

Seriously though, I hate dealing with "Cavs fans" because I'm not sure they even were Cavs fans pre-LeBrick coming to the team.

Maybe he'll be a Knicks fan next year after the Magic drub the Cavs in the playoffs and LeBrick jumps ship after another hissy fit. Who knows.

I don't care what they think.

But I do care what Jalen Rose thinks so that sucks a bit. But I think it's official that analysts/experts are told what to say by ESPN.

No way they just improvise all their opinions.

they're smart. Look they get all these ppl, and intelligent looking people, to make Lebron looks like a god, and show highlights, and talk non stop how he's the best player in the universe.

That helps keep up the ratings, then they just add to it by grabbing a guy like Skip Bayless, a drunken fool of a basketball analyst to be the one who hates on Lebron. They choose Skip, the guy that no one will take seriously to draw more attention to ESPN.

But am a bit upset about Jalen Rose, he's a smart dude and I usually love to hear what he says. And usually he talks nothing but good about us when he's on Fastbreak or half time reports. I really dont think he was the one who brought up Turk was he? Cuz he used to play with Vince and was one of the few to say that it was a great move and lotta ppl forgot about VC.

Even if they want ratings, they could at least GIVE SOME FREAKING CREDIT. We are one of the top teams since all-star break and have one of the best defenses in the league (consistent, too), and all we can get is "Uh, LeBron is cool" or "<3 Turkoglu!" These guys didn't even see Turkoglu until the playoffs. What about Jameer Nelson? At least Skip didn't say Rafer Alston again.

Not even the Cavs fans take us seriously. "They're nothing without 3's!" "They were just.. hot last year." Although the difference here is that these guys are just delusional and clueless about basketball if they think it took luck to beat the Celtics (we controlled that whole **** series and you know it) and the Cavs (almost a sweep; Magic didn't even need 3's to beat them). I mean I consider the series a 50/50 affair at this moment, but a 90/10? Come on. TheCavsFan, if you think we're bad and overconfident, just look at your own fans who still think last team was better. They STILL don't understand our offense outside of 'SHOOT THWEES DWIGHT HOWARD DUNKIN DONUTS.'

Your enemies won't give you credit until the end result though. That's all people care about.

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

I don't care what they think.

But I do care what Jalen Rose thinks so that sucks a bit. But I think it's official that analysts/experts are told what to say by ESPN.

No way they just improvise all their opinions.

they're smart. Look they get all these ppl, and intelligent looking people, to make Lebron looks like a god, and show highlights, and talk non stop how he's the best player in the universe.

That helps keep up the ratings, then they just add to it by grabbing a guy like Skip Bayless, a drunken fool of a basketball analyst to be the one who hates on Lebron. They choose Skip, the guy that no one will take seriously to draw more attention to ESPN.

But am a bit upset about Jalen Rose, he's a smart dude and I usually love to hear what he says. And usually he talks nothing but good about us when he's on Fastbreak or half time reports. I really dont think he was the one who brought up Turk was he? Cuz he used to play with Vince and was one of the few to say that it was a great move and lotta ppl forgot about VC.

Rose didn't bring up Turk... Rob Parker did. That guy is a complete boob lol.

Rose seemed like more of a yes man in his little cameo on First and 10.

This forum's going to be extremely boring when we actually get the respect we're due... I mean what would we talk about? Arrested Development? that show sucked...

HAHA

But am a bit upset about Jalen Rose, he's a smart dude and I usually love to hear what he says. And usually he talks nothing but good about us when he's on Fastbreak or half time reports.

This

Last year Rose said that the 76ers would win the series. I would not believe anything he said.

quote:
Originally posted by TampaTony:

This forum's going to be extremely boring when we actually get the respect we're due... I mean what would we talk about? Arrested Development? that show sucked...

HAHA

If we win the NBA Championship that's what we'll be facing, and I'm completely fine with that.

I'd rather be bored and a champion than talked bad about and not a champ.