Sign in to follow this  
Progfrog

Class act

quote:
Originally posted by AnotherCavsFan:

quote:
Originally posted by LeBrickJames:

BTW I do find it hilarious that you take comparing your intelligence to Magicfan1961's intelligence as an insult.

Just sayin'.

It's not that. It's the fact that every thread I post in, you come up with these personal attacks. What's your interest in me?

After all, you're the one feeding the fire with your Screen name, Skip Bayless sig, and your avatar photo. I find that hilarious. The fact that you hate a player so much for being so good, that you feel the need to put him all over your profile, rather than leave it be and just support your team. No response you come up with will be good enough to explain your love fest for LeBron.

he's got a point lebrick, you are starting to revert back to your old personality.

quote:

After all, you're the one feeding the fire with your Screen name, Skip Bayless sig, and your avatar photo. I find that hilarious. The fact that you hate a player so much for being so good

OR, I dislike him because he was very disrespectful to us last year. So, I am just returning the favor.

If I hated "good" players that weren't on the Magic then you would see me hate on players like Kobe, and D-Wade. I think D-Wade is a class act all the way and I respect him very very much.

And to send a message to cav trolls, so that they know I mean business when they see my sig. I don't really consider you a cav troll, since you at least try to participate in some of the discussions here. But sometimes you post some really blindly pro-lebron BS.

quote:
he's got a point lebrick, you are starting to revert back to your old personality.

lol aww, just wanna have fun with cavs fans now that the playoffs are coming up. Pretty sure they are going to be swarming in here pretty soon.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Magicfan1961:

How many threads have to be about James? Who the **** cares about what that person says anyways?

I wonder the same thing myself. Everyone appears to be infatuated with him.

.. Didn't you bring up LeBron?

quote:
I'm pretty sure LeBron said the EXACT same thing as what Dwight supposedly said. "I just want to win a championship. Individual accolades will take care of themselves."

quote:
Originally posted by GhostAnime:

quote:
Originally posted by Magicfan1961:

How many threads have to be about James? Who the **** cares about what that person says anyways?

I wonder the same thing myself. Everyone appears to be infatuated with him.

.. Didn't you bring up LeBron?

quote:
I'm pretty sure LeBron said the EXACT same thing as what Dwight supposedly said. "I just want to win a championship. Individual accolades will take care of themselves."

No, the OP did.

quote:

No, the OP did.

Yeah but you didn't even take the time to understand what the OP was saying.

Dwight's comments and Lebron's were VASTLY different, especially in how they were presented.

quote:

quote:

After all, you're the one feeding the fire with your Screen name, Skip Bayless sig, and your avatar photo. I find that hilarious. The fact that you hate a player so much for being so good

And to send a message to cav trolls, so that they know I mean business when they see my sig. I don't really consider you a cav troll, since you at least try to participate in some of the discussions here. But sometimes you post some really blindly pro-lebron BS.

So what you're saying is, you mean business on an Internet message board? Dude, I wouldn't blame you in the least bit if I was a biased, arrogant, ignorant ******, but I try to talk to you guys about everything.

All I'm saying is, no reason for you to attack me every time I post, when I say nothing towards you at all, and you know that's the truth.

You all have my respect, hence my continuous stay on this site. I like getting in the chat rooms and talking during certain sporting events.

But come on, every post you make in response to me shouldn't be about my intelligence, or about how I'm a homer.

quote:

quote:

No, the OP did.

Dwight's comments and Lebron's were VASTLY different, especially in how they were presented.

Vastly? Hardly. The only thing vastly different was how said players responded to the questions presented to them.

Topic was about character. On how different stars carry themselves and how they specifically reacted to discussions on individual titles.

One being Dwight, who came off as mature and humble when asked about the MVP race and the other being Lebron, who sounded arrogant and smug when asked about a similar subject (scoring title).

I'm regretting posting it now, because it's become a flame fest.

Bottom line, it is comforting to see Dwight mature into the franchise player we need him to be.

And with all due respect, your hate on the Cavs/Lebron comes off a little unhealthy.

Just sayin'.

quote:
Originally posted by Progfrog:

quote:

quote:

No, the OP did.

Vastly? Hardly. The only thing vastly different was how said players responded to the questions presented to them.

Topic was about character. On how different stars carry themselves and how they specifically reacted to discussions on individual titles.

One being Dwight, who came off as mature and humble when asked about the MVP race and the other being Lebron, who sounded arrogant and smug when asked about a similar subject (scoring title).

I understand what you're saying, and I acknowledge what LBJ said about the scoring title.

My post was about the same question a reporter asked LeBron. What he thought about winning another MVP. And his exact words were, "Individual accolades will take care of themselves. I just want to win a championship."

I didn't say he was a good guy, didn't say he was a bad guy, didn't try immortalize him. I just felt the need to clarify what you were posting since you dogged how he handled the scoring title question, but neglected to mention the same question asked to Dwight.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Progfrog:

quote:

quote:

No, the OP did.

I understand what you're saying, and I acknowledge what LBJ said about the scoring title.

My post was about the same question a reporter asked LeBron. What he thought about winning another MVP. And his exact words were, "Individual accolades will take care of themselves. I just want to win a championship."

I didn't say he was a good guy, didn't say he was a bad guy, didn't try immortalize him. I just felt the need to clarify what you were posting since you dogged how he handled the scoring title question, but neglected to mention the same question asked to Dwight.

Fair enough.

It doesn't make up for all the things he's done and said in a myriad of different situations.

Again, it wasn't so much about it being the same question, so much as it was about how they carried themselves.

It's whatever though. I don't hate Lebron.

I'm just happy to see Dwight mature.

quote:

quote:

No, the OP did.

I misread that. Sorry.

AnotherCavsFand is a good poster here and I am happy to have him around.

He has yet to say anything troll-ish.

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

AnotherCavsFand is a good poster here and I am happy to have him around.

He has yet to say anything troll-ish.

This, although I'm biased towards ACF because he is also a West Virginia fan. smile_jameertongue.png

Obawan used to be a good poster, but this season he has turned to the troll side (see what I did there).

BREAKING NEWS: Mmmmhhmmmm is not a pain in the *** anymore, I'm actually starting to like him.