Sign in to follow this  
Golfer4Magic

Did anyone watch the Cavs game: 45 free throws to 9

quote:
Originally posted by AnotherCavsFan:

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

I was glad to see the Cavs struggle so much, Bucks made them look pretty mediocre down the stretch.

Verajao didn't play.

Lol. Watch Varejao end up as the Finals MVP or something. I'd just laugh.

quote:
Originally posted by est. 1984:

quote:

quote:

I was glad to see the Cavs struggle so much, Bucks made them look pretty mediocre down the stretch.

Verajao didn't play.

Finals MVP goes to the best player of the team who wins the finals. The Cavs wont even get there. Verajao being finals MVP would only happen in Andersons next lifetime when he comes back as a 7'9" Michael Jordan.

quote:

quote:

Verajao didn't play.

I forgot he was that GREAT

In the NBA if you foul, you will get called for it. The Bucks fouled all night while not attacking at all.

Actually it might of been better for the Bucks to commit all those fouls cause the Cavs were missing everything at the line. Terrible game.

quote:
Originally posted by Its just zo:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Verajao didn't play.

Finals MVP goes to the best player of the team who wins the finals. The Cavs wont even get there. Verajao being finals MVP would only happen in Andersons next lifetime when he comes back as a 7'9" Michael Jordan.

Ok Nostradamus.

quote:

quote:

quote:

Verajao didn't play.

Finals MVP? You're supposing that **** team beats the Magic in a series?

LOLOL riiiight.

quote:
Originally posted by UBBALLER8:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Verajao didn't play.

Finals MVP? You're supposing that **** team beats the Magic in a series?

LOLOL riiiight.

Never knew it was illogical to pick the team with the best record in the league to win a series. I guess I was wrong...not that I'm saying they WILL win the series.

quote:

You're right because Varajao hits tons of clutch shots down the stretch.

My bad, it would have been a 4 pt game instead of a 3 pt game.

Varejao +/- 516

Howard +/- 516

Seems to me like he's a pretty good player.

Not saying he's as good as Dwight, but nevertheless, don't act as though he's just a roster filler.

quote:

Never knew it was illogical to pick the team with the best record in the league to win a series. I guess I was wrong...not that I'm saying they WILL win the series.

Sometimes it's illogical. For example, last year, Cleveland had the best record. However, they lost to almost all the elite teams, while beating out everyone else.

That being the case, they were not a good team to pick to win the championship because they were bound to face the elite teams in either the conference championships or in the finals. You can be rest assured that even if they beat the Magic last year, they would have been gobbled up (and swept) by the Lakers.

I am not saying this is the case this year; I am only providing you with an example of when it can be illogical to choose the team with the best record to win it all.

If he was on the Nets he'd be shooting 12% fg, .5 ppg, a quarter of a rebound, 16 flops per game.

Just saying.

and why are there so many Cavs fans on here? Are there Magic fans on the Cavs boards? I hope not.

you aren't going to find out how useful a player is by +/-. trust me. varejao still hasn't showed up much in most playoff series. his only real special skill is getting loose balls and flopping everything else is just playing off of lebron.

quote:
Originally posted by GhostAnime:

you aren't going to find out how useful a player is by +/-. trust me. varejao still hasn't showed up much in most playoff series. his only real special skill is getting loose balls and flopping everything else is just playing off of lebron.

That's right. My initial point was that it wouldn't have been a close game if he was in there. And that's the truth. Double our offensive rebounds and 2nd chance points. That would probably be your score.