Sign in to follow this  
HerdNation

First-round Matchup

Hopefully Toronto can somehow go 6-3 and the Bobkitties 4-5, making them the 8 seed and Toronto 7...

I was going to say I really don't want to face the Bobcats and list the reasons why but then you need to ask yourself well then who do you want to play in the first round?

Miami has wade, Toronto with Bosh who goes nuts on us, Bargnani could get hot behind the 3pt line, a motivated Turk might have a good series, The Bucks could be dangerous.

I'm just going to let it happen and hope for the best. I guess if I had to chose I think I would go with the Bucks. I don't think the Bulls will make the playoffs otherwise I would have chosen them.

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

Hopefully Toronto can somehow go 6-3 and the Bobkitties 4-5, making them the 8 seed and Toronto 7...

Then I wake up

quote:
Originally posted by NotByChoice:

I was going to say I really don't want to face the Bobcats and list the reasons why but then you need to ask yourself well then who do you want to play in the first round?

Miami has wade, Toronto with Bosh who goes nuts on us, Bargnani could get hot behind the 3pt line, a motivated Turk might have a good series, The Bucks could be dangerous.

I'm just going to let it happen and hope for the best. I guess if I had to chose I think I would go with the Bucks. I don't think the Bulls will make the playoffs otherwise I would have chosen them.

at least we'll have barney out there, he's the one that missed that game right?

quote:

quote:
a motivated Turk

hahahahahah

lol, maybe he'll eat his favorite pizza and drink the night away at his favorite Orlando night spots like the good ol' days.

quote:
Originally posted by NotByChoice:

quote:

quote:
a motivated Turk

hahahahahah

lol, maybe he'll eat his favorite pizza and drink the night away at his favorite Orlando night spots like the good ol' days.

Hedo just wants to party.