Sign in to follow this  
Miller4Prez64

WINCE HARDER

quote:
Originally posted by VCdaCarter:

Didn't pietrus sprain his toe?

pietrus sprained his ankle nasty while making a pass. it was hard to watch. i don't know if he sprained his toe too though

Whats the point of making this thread? VC is injury-prone so what? As a magic fan you should hope him to return ASAP and help us in the playoffs

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

HERE WE GO AGAIN!

smile_svgsad.png

Oh shut up you stupid troll. Every player gets injured. Every player misses games. But for some reason Vince gets criticized for getting injured, while other players don't.

Injuries are part of the game moron. It's not like he did it on purpose. And it's not like he misses a lot of games. He hasn't missed 10+ games in a season since 2003. That's seven years.

Look all I'm saying is, Wince is hurt like every other game ha-ha.

It's hard to win a championship when your starting SG is constantly hurt. Maybe it's time we got a new SG or let JJ start in his place?? Ha-ha

Interesting??

This is the greatest social experiment done on these boards since the TragicFan saga. Miller is doing EXACTLY what Ball Junkie does, and the same people who say BJ is an intelligent poster think Miller is a troll. Beautiful work Miller.

quote:

It's hard to win a championship when your starting SG is constantly hurt. Maybe it's time we got a new SG or let JJ start in his place?? Ha-ha

Interesting??

No moron. He is not hurt "like every other game". When is the last time he even missed a game? Like 2 or 3 months ago? He's barely even been hurt since then at all. He hasn't been hurt enough to miss any games.

Minor injuries are part of the game. EVERY PLAYER goes through them every year. You have to be an idiot to criticize someone for getting hurt. It's part of sports.

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

This is the greatest social experiment done on these boards since the TragicFan saga. Miller is doing EXACTLY what Ball Junkie does, and the same people who say BJ is an intelligent poster think Miller is a troll. Beautiful work Miller.

Wait a minute.....TragicFan was a social experiment???? I guess I fail at the internets again.

quote:
Originally posted by BLOCK PARTY:

quote:
Originally posted by VCdaCarter:

Didn't pietrus sprain his toe?

pietrus sprained his ankle nasty while making a pass. it was hard to watch. i don't know if he sprained his toe too though

I wonder how that works.. I've bent my foot a couple of times while playing basketball but have never gotten injured.

quote:
Originally posted by VC_Fan:

quote:

Interesting??

No moron. He is not hurt "like every other game". When is the last time he even missed a game? Like 2 or 3 months ago? He's barely even been hurt since then at all. He hasn't been hurt enough to miss any games.

Minor injuries are part of the game. EVERY PLAYER goes through them every year. You have to be an idiot to criticize someone for getting hurt. It's part of sports.

Some athletes are more injury prone than others google Brett Favre