Sign in to follow this  
VCplusD12

Official Game Thread: Magic vs Nuggets Sun 3/28/10 6PM

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

Thug, I would actually prefer to listen to a skipping record of Cher than read your posts regurgitating the same crap over and over again.

I lol'd

quote:
Originally posted by NickAnderson:

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

Thug, I would actually prefer to listen to a skipping record of Cher than read your posts regurgitating the same crap over and over again.

I lol'd

As did I.

So I'm still waiting for more of all the b***hing and whining about Ryan Anderson's bad shoo- oh wait, he only missed one shot and mostly outperformed Sharmin. Again. Never mind. Well, at least Sharmin drove to the basket a few times tonight. Soft, soft, baby steps. Aww.

So I'm still waiting for all the b***hing and whining about J.J. Redick never being an NBA starter, never being an NBA rotation player, never being worthy of being an NBA player at all- oh wait, he got 23-7-8 and played all but two minutes of the game while playing the most pesky of defense. Never mind.

So I'm still waiting for all the b***hing and whining about Jameer Nelson- ah wait. we still got Thuglife for all that. Never mind. All I'll say on that is at the end of the night, who had the last laugh. Chauncey? Or Jameer? Interesting?? HA-HA-HA.

At least there's another VC nagging injury for people to b***h and whine about. The forums have to talk about something after all.

After watching last night's telecast from Denver, I am forced to emend my opinion that the Celtics announcers are the most biased in the NBA.

Holy crap! Those two didn't stop b1tching the entire game.

- "That was clearly a goaltend by Howard"

- "That should not have been a charge on Nene, Gortat flopped - and that is what is frustrating about this rule. This is not what an offensive foul was intended to be."

- "Carmelo drew the contact but once again didn't get the call."

- "These refs are letting Howard get away with changing his pivot foot every time he touches the ball."

- "The reason Nene matches up with Howard so well is he is much quicker and every bit as strong."

- "If I were the Nuggets, I'd force Howard to go to his left. He has no left hand."

- "Aflalo was murdered on that play and still can't get a whistle."

- "Petro just picked up his 5th foul, but in truth, only two of those should have drawn a whistle."

AND MY PERSONAL FAVORITE - "I wonder if these guys bought their official NBA jerseys at a gift shop." (when talking about the refs)

This is only a small sample of what I can remember off the top of my head, and this kind of crap was being repeated ad nauseum every 20 seconds. So irritating to watch.

quote:
Originally posted by SmackDaddy:

After watching last night's telecast from Denver, I am forced to emend my opinion that the Celtics announcers are the most biased in the NBA.

Holy crap! Those two didn't stop b1tching the entire game.

- "That was clearly a goaltend by Howard"

- "That should not have been a charge on Nene, Gortat flopped - and that is what is frustrating about this rule. This is not what an offensive foul was intended to be."

- "Carmelo drew the contact but once again didn't get the call."

- "These refs are letting Howard get away with changing his pivot foot every time he touches the ball."

- "The reason Nene matches up with Howard so well is he is much quicker and every bit as strong."

- "If I were the Nuggets, I'd force Howard to go to his left. He has no left hand."

- "Aflalo was murdered on that play and still can't get a whistle."

- "Petro just picked up his 5th foul, but in truth, only two of those should have drawn a whistle."

AND MY PERSONAL FAVORITE - "I wonder if these guys bought their official NBA jerseys at a gift shop." (when talking about the refs)

This is only a small sample of what I can remember off the top of my head, and this kind of crap was being repeated ad nauseum every 20 seconds. So irritating to watch.

In their defense, lack of oxygen at Denver's altitude is known to cause mental incapacitation. Clearly they brought it with them to Orlando.

quote:

That's gotta be the worst of all! Geez.

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

the real crime here is that we have to wait til Thursday for the next game smile_svgsad.png

Atleast we'll be well rested for a back to back with two elite teams.

But I am well rested...