Franchero MVP

C-Webb on MVP

quote:
Originally posted by LeBrickJames:

quote:

Dear Robotmaster or Vabchmagicfan

Fail. Weren't they banned?

quote:
I am sure you are lurker based on the number on posts in short time frame.

Fail again. You don't have to be registered to lurk.

quote:
Medical student lol.

You better believe it.

lol. we know who you are. you're just less annoying this time around.

and aquarium shut up. just shut up. who cares about red valet cake. I never even use valets.

quote:
Originally posted by LeBrickJames:

quote:

I know what red valet cake means, you jerk. I bake the cake often. You have some balls to come on the Magic boards and post that Leno interview with Barkley.

Oh. My. God.

Beat me to it.

MVP:

1. LeBron James. (Best team record by far, scoring title contender, Still doing the most with (among) the least)

2. Dwight Howard. (Best player on both ends of the floor, lacks being closer to best team record, and has more talent around him than LeBron all season)

3. Kevin Durant. (Scoring title contender, this year's "Dwayne Wade," perhaps doing THE most with the least and almost single-handedly making OKC a WC playoff team.)

4. Kobe Bryant. (Hurt by having some of the most help around him in the league, also not the defensive difference maker Dwight is, not scoring as much as LBJ/Durant. But still the best player on the second best team in the league by record.)

5a. Dirk Nowitski.

5b. Carmelo Anthony. (It's about impossible to separate Melo & Dirk right now. They've both had great seasons and their teams are tied for 2nd in the West. Sorry Deron Williams & Utah (also tied for 2nd), you've got truly more of a balanced effort going. Melo & Dirk are indispensable to their respective teams.)

To me it's LBJ and it's not really altogether close. I'll settle for Dwight being Finals MVP, however!