Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

Anti- Hill...90 to 95 %...From where

I don't really follow the Hill saga ...But when i do read some of it ...I keep seeing these numbers , 90-95% of fans pop up.

Where do they come from ...I'm just curious.

Is it from a few hundred ...or the many thousands of fans.

I don't really follow the Hill saga ...But when i do read some of it ...I keep seeing these numbers , 90-95% of fans pop up.

Where do they come from ...I'm just curious.

Is it from a few hundred ...or the many thousands of fans.

This is something I can't give numbers on. This is just pure instinct and I think its impossible to know how many people are against Brian Hill.

Listen, hundreds of thousands of people watch NBA games in the Arena while millions of people are watching the games on television.

Our are visitors to 29 different arenas. These teams have either millions of fans or tens of millions of fans (Lakers, Suns, Spurs).

When you have this many people cheering for one person on the team at 29 different courts with millions of people watching each game and seeing what we are seeing, how many would that be?

Thats why I can't give you those numbers JD.

It would be impossible to know. All you can do here is a poll. But then again polls are not proven, but should give you an idea of who here is and who is not. I don't like his style. I thought he was a good choice, just because I was too young to remember his style I just remembered they where winning back in the mid 90's. Now that I have seen his style, I hate it. Not him, but his style of coaching. It's old and it doesn't work in the league today.

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

It would be impossible to know. All you can do here is a poll. But then again polls are not proven, but should give you an idea of who here is and who is not. I don't like his style. I thought he was a good choice, just because I was too young to remember his style I just remembered they where winning back in the mid 90's. Now that I have seen his style, I hate it. Not him, but his style of coaching. It's old and it doesn't work in the league today.

your probnably right as is everyone else ...But 90-95 %is awful high and I don't believe that .

So they should prove it .I haven't seen those numbers here .