Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Game Thread: Magic @ Hawks 03/24 7PM

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

who cares, good loss, let's move on please

Were you responding to my question? I thought it was decent I have moved on.

Basically everyone. And really, it does not happen, however a well defended jumper is better than a wide open dunk, even if the result is the same.

quote:

I'd love to. But it's really tough when they ignore Orlando while they're winning, and can't get enough when something goes wrong.

http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/...ngs/?ls=iref:nbahpt1

Orlando winning the championship after all this time and adversity is going to be one of the sweetest moments.

quote:
Originally posted by Jaybird:

quote:

I'd love to. But it's really tough when they ignore Orlando while they're winning, and can't get enough when something goes wrong.

Orlando winning the championship after all this time and adversity is going to be one of the sweetest moments.

You're saying this after they had it on NBA's main page talking about Orlando being the best team in the league at the moment? Really?

Also, who cares? Until the Magic win a championship (or acquire LeBron), they will continue to be treated as so. The quicker people realize this the better. The world wouldn't be any better if suddenly ESPN and the NBA started jocking on the Magic's nuts.

quote:

quote:

quote:

You're saying this after they had it on NBA's main page talking about Orlando being the best team in the league at the moment? Really?

Also, who cares? Until the Magic win a championship (or acquire LeBron), they will continue to be treated as so. The quicker people realize this the better. The world wouldn't be any better if suddenly ESPN and the NBA started jocking on the Magic's nuts.

I disagree. If ESPN showed love to the Magic, world hunger would end. Bin Laden would die, and scientists would find a cure for AIDs and cancer.

quote:

quote:

quote:

Been there, done that, heard it all before.

I love the underdog status the Magic hold again this year. I hate articles like this (and local hacks) who wait for precious moments to ambush the Magic when they're down. They're like forum trolls but get published. Jocking nuts wouldn't do anything but inflate egos, so no thanks to that too.