Sign in to follow this  
AnotherCavsFan

Bulletin Board Material?

quote:
Originally posted by LeBrickJames:

You really are dense, aren't you? This is the type of crap you post on Cavs forums, not Magic forums.

We know where Barkley stands.

You come here to troll and expect us to befriend you? GTFO.

LOL...that was the first thing I have put on here that was remotely PRO CAVS. I put that on here to mock all of the people on this forum that complain about: 1. ESPN hating the Magic 2. The refs hating the Magic 3. The NBA hating the Magic 4. Jon Barry not worshiping the Magic etc. etc. etc.

And from what I have taken from some of you guys, that is the least I could put on here. Obviously I'm a Cavs fan on a Magic forum, but I like to talk basketball. Just like when I joined the NCAA Tourney chat, to talk basketball. Yet I get called a troll, a homer, blah blah blah. I haven't said one thing about the Magic negatively, I've not said one thing about the Cavs positively, just talked basketball.

No, I don't expect you to befriend me, but I know that a couple of people on here (the decent ones) accept who I am and don't care about my username. I'm not here to be your friend, nor anyone else's, but rather to talk basketball.

How dare me post something that isn't PRO MAGIC on here. I should be ashamed of myself, right?

Perhaps I should of posted a thread about Jon Barry hating the Magic, so you guys could have befriended me. If you don't like what I have to say, I welcome you to click the x at the top of you screen.

quote:

LOL...that was the first thing I have put on here that was remotely PRO CAVS.

Hate to break it to you, but we don't care about "PRO CAVS" basketball here. Your post had NOTHING to do with Orlando Magic, and EVERYTHING to do with the Cavs.

If you didn't notice, this is ORLANDO MAGIC section of the forums. There is an area called Off topic. Try there next time.

quote:
I put that on here to mock all of the people on this forum that complain about: 1. ESPN hating the Magic 2. The refs hating the Magic 3. The NBA hating the Magic 4. Jon Barry not worshiping the Magic etc. etc. etc

So your admitting to trolling? Only a cavs fan. lmao

And BTW, the "least" you could have done was not post.

well to be fair, if things are posted about basketball in general and not related to the magic then it's moved by the moderators.

it happens to all of us.

there is a 'generic' basketball forum that would probably fit general basketball topics.

just sayin.

and your not the first, there have been alot of pistons fans, a few cavs fans, and even a crazy philly fan. and even a fake golden state fan, jareth.

quote:
Originally posted by cunningstunt:

well to be fair, if things are posted about basketball in general and not related to the magic then it's moved by the moderators.

it happens to all of us.

there is a 'generic' basketball forum that would probably fit general basketball topics.

just sayin.

and your not the first, there have been alot of pistons fans, a few cavs fans, and even a crazy philly fan. and even a fake golden state fan, jareth.

Lol, you're right.

Obviously it was all in fun. But I forgot about LeBrick James, the forum moderator/bad*ss.

Policing the forums, one thread at a time.

quote:
Originally posted by LeBrickJames:

quote:

Policing the forums, one thread at a time.

Nope, just pointing out trolls who pretend they want to "just talk basketball".

Ok then, point yourself out. All you want to talk about is how everyone is conspiring against the Magic. That's not talking basketball.

BTW, what have I posted that's not about basketball? Enlighten me.