Sign in to follow this  
Magics Fan from Syria

Where can I see photographs of our games

Hello.

I want to look at something specific, at the beginning of the year I was critizising VC alot about his physical shape.

I used to say he looks like he never goes into the gym, his upper body and upper arms lost all definition and shape. I said he looks like a guy who plays Basketball for fun and doesnt care about lifting weigth or his diet.

Since 1 or 2 months now VC looks so much better to me, his whole bodily frame looks different, his upper arms look stronger, and his first step seems faster, he doesnt hang his head. He seems ready.

Where can I see photos of our team from games around November, December, and from February, March?

Hello.

I want to look at something specific, at the beginning of the year I was critizising VC alot about his physical shape.

I used to say he looks like he never goes into the gym, his upper body and upper arms lost all definition and shape. I said he looks like a guy who plays Basketball for fun and doesnt care about lifting weigth or his diet.

Since 1 or 2 months now VC looks so much better to me, his whole bodily frame looks different, his upper arms look stronger, and his first step seems faster, he doesnt hang his head. He seems ready.

Where can I see photos of our team from games around November, December, and from February, March?

There's alot of photos on yahoo, but as far as I can see you can only access last 120 photos or so.

If you search for Vince Carter it goes back to Feb 8th vs Hornets. No idea how to get to older photos though, maybe someone else knows.

Here's link to VC search:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/3248/photos

Edit: WPMagic's link covers all so you might as well ignore mine.