Sign in to follow this  
Daskcrew1

TIME TO GIVE VC HIS PROPS!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by VC_Fan:

quote:
Originally posted by djmase20:

I agree. I ripped him more than anyone at the beginning of the year.

That's because you're a friggin idiot. How many times to I have to repeat VINCE WAS NOT BROUGHT HERE FOR THE REGULAR SEASON before people listen?

Unreal.

then why the hell is he playing? icon_rolleyes.gif

VC fans shouldnt get ****y or say "I told you".

Just be happy of how things have turned around and how good Vince is playing. Haters will be haters. VaBaChfan has been hiding for months now. If anything they're having a rough time right now dealing with Vince doing GOOD now.

And ppl had a right to be unhappy with Vince through that month. Ya Some took it too far. They know who they are and they were wrong.

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

VC fans shouldnt get ****y or say "I told you".

Just be happy of how things have turned around and how good Vince is playing. Haters will be haters. VaBaChfan has been hiding for months now. If anything they're having a rough time right now dealing with Vince doing GOOD now.

And ppl had a right to be unhappy with Vince through that month. Ya Some took it too far. They know who they are and they were wrong.

+1 well said. haters can hate.

He could be the big difference in the playoffs. Heres something to consider. It took all of this time for Vince to finally fit and and to finally understand his role. Hes now playing at a high level and doing exactly what he was brought here to do. The same can be said about Barnes. Barnes worked his way into the starting lineup by understanding his role and elevating his level of play. Both of these guys took awhile to really fit in and get there groove on.

The Cavs pick up Jamison. Do any of you think hes going to get there system figured out,understand his role and blend in perfectly by the time the playoffs come around?

I don't think so. Not enought time with the team or there system. Advantage: Magic.

quote:
Originally posted by VC_Fan:

quote:
Originally posted by djmase20:

I agree. I ripped him more than anyone at the beginning of the year.

That's because you're a friggin idiot. How many times to I have to repeat VINCE WAS NOT BROUGHT HERE FOR THE REGULAR SEASON before people listen?

Unreal.

When was the last time he was in the playoffs?

and the haters will continue to hate... dont matter... all i see is him getting Finals MVP and bringing Championship to Orlando...

Hes been playing solid basketball .. shooting the ball well... is a MUCH better passer and a playmaker than Nelson... and hes been showing that as well..

one of the most unselfish players in the league!

quote:
Originally posted by anish_vince:

and the haters will continue to hate... dont matter... all i see is him getting Finals MVP and bringing Championship to Orlando...

Hes been playing solid basketball .. shooting the ball well... is a MUCH better passer and a playmaker than Nelson... and hes been showing that as well..

one of the most unselfish players in the league!

Ha-Ha!

Interesting?