Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Draft Preview: Who to watch in March Madness

If he declares I'd say go after Eric Bledsoe. A rookie will probably be third string behind a re-signed J-Will and this will give him a year to learn the ropes and then take over the backup spot during the 2011-12 season.

Bledsoe has a very high ceiling and could work his way into a starting spots once Jameer declines. All depends on if he declares, which is likely dependent on Kentucky winning the tournament.

quote:
Originally posted by OrlandoNKentucky:

I agree that going after Bledsoe would be a good pick up, but dont you think that the PG spot is so depleted this year that Blesoe will probably be picked up in the early teens?

bledsoe will probably go in the mid 1st round. i'm still on the cj watson train and hope we can finally bring him to orlando

no on bledsoe right now. he's probably shouldn't come out this year.

He doesn't have all the point guard skills right now and he benefits greatly from playing with 3 top 10 draft picks.

I couldnt agree more. Even though I love Bledsoe and I love his talent capability. He has a jealous and competitive streak in him that hurts him.

Throughout the year, when Wall does something spectacular (which is a lot of the time), Bledsoe will try to match it or do something better. He is wreckless with the ball and turns it over too much.

He needs to wait another year, but with everyone saying that he could be a #13 pick, I think he'll come out. Same with Daniel Orton, I dont think he is ready yet either. But what do I know? haha

quote:
Originally posted by OrlandoNKentucky:

I couldnt agree more. Even though I love Bledsoe and I love his talent capability. He has a jealous and competitive streak in him that hurts him.

Throughout the year, when Wall does something spectacular (which is a lot of the time), Bledsoe will try to match it or do something better. He is wreckless with the ball and turns it over too much.

He needs to wait another year, but with everyone saying that he could be a #13 pick, I think he'll come out. Same with Daniel Orton, I dont think he is ready yet either. But what do I know? haha

he wouldn't be a lotto pick this year. Dont trust nbadraft.net. They routinely overrate guys who are on tv and look at guys only individually without considering his situation.

Bledsoe never gets guarded by the top guys and people sag off of him. Yeah he makes the shots but he needs that year to show he's more than a complimentary player.

quote:
Originally posted by nttnybuc:

Jordan Crawford of Xavier. The guys is clutch, shoots the 3, and is the one who dunked on LeBron. Sign him up!

was just about to post this