Sign in to follow this  
Chase

Is America really that Stupid?

quote:
Originally posted by onedollerbills:

quote:
Originally posted by Chase:

Their's a Poll on ESPN.com/nba asking; Which Magic team is better?

This year's

Last year's

51% said Last year

49% Said this year

70% of Florida said this year

If I can recall, they said we wouldn't even go past the 2nd round last year. Now were worse than the so called "FLUKE" team of last year?

IM SO FED UP WITH THE LACK OF RESPECT.

NOTE: Precentage subject to change

hey you know that you can go up to your local groceries store and by some tampons, and they have midol there to.

Who are you?

quote:
Originally posted by LeBrickJames:

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

Well, America DID vote for Obama.

Yes, as opposed to an old man who suffers from incontinence who basically gave us the worst vice presidential nominee in the history of the United States.

Yes, bad choice AMURRRICA!

She wasn't even that bad of a choice for Vice President. That "other" party tried to choose an even LESS qualified woman to run for PRESIDENT. Just because you sleep with the President, doesn't mean you can be President, especially when she couldn't even do that job right.

Besides, Vice President doesn't do much anyways. In Gore's eight years all he did was ***** about the internet, global warming, and manbearpig. In Dick's eight year's all he did was shoot his buddy in the face.

For the record, I'm in neither party.

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

quote:

quote:

Yes, as opposed to an old man who suffers from incontinence who basically gave us the worst vice presidential nominee in the history of the United States.

She wasn't even that bad of a choice for Vice President. That "other" party tried to choose an even LESS qualified woman to run for PRESIDENT. Just because you sleep with the President, doesn't mean you can be President, especially when she couldn't even do that job right.

Besides, Vice President doesn't do much anyways. In Gore's eight years all he did was ***** about the internet, global warming, and manbearpig. In Dick's eight year's all he did was shoot his buddy in the face.

smile_cheers.gif

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

quote:

quote:

smile_cheers.gif

quote:

Yeah, but you think Lady GaGa is hot.

smile_rockout.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

quote:

Yeah, but you think Lady GaGa is hot.

smile_rockout.gif

Lady GaGa has a nice penis.

quote:

She wasn't even that bad of a choice for Vice President.

Yeaah, I stopped reading right there. A person who reads off the palm of her hand during a question/answer session, reads "every" magazine, couldn't recite the duty of the vice president, etc.

But nope, she sure is qualified!

quote:

quote:

She wasn't even that bad of a choice for Vice President.

Yeaah, I stopped reading right there. A person who reads off the palm of her hand during a question/answer session, reads "every" magazine, couldn't recite the duty of the vice president, etc.

But nope, she sure is qualified!

I didn't say it was a good choice, but it was a better idea than Hilary for PRESIDENT.