Sign in to follow this  
Hank Moody

Hedo Turkoglu

Hedo The Horrible (Toronto):

Should I consider myself a criminal, getting paid 50 million over the next few years?

John Hollinger:

I was thinking more that we should consider your agent a genius. I liked how Hedo would have fit in Portland, but in retrospect the Blazers dodged a major bullet with this one. What's funny is that Otis Smith called the Blazers and told them the same thing afterward...

He has been horrible this year!

Thank you Otis.

Hedo The Horrible (Toronto):

Should I consider myself a criminal, getting paid 50 million over the next few years?

John Hollinger:

I was thinking more that we should consider your agent a genius. I liked how Hedo would have fit in Portland, but in retrospect the Blazers dodged a major bullet with this one. What's funny is that Otis Smith called the Blazers and told them the same thing afterward...

He has been horrible this year!

Thank you Otis.

Did Oti$ really call Portland and tell them they dodged a bullet lol?

Now that this is brought up, one thing that always bothers me is that every non Magic fan Assumes that we all miss Hedo and are devastated from his departure.

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

Did Oti$ really call Portland and tell them they dodged a bullet lol?

Now that this is brought up, one thing that always bothers me is that every non Magic fan Assumes that we all miss Hedo and are devastated from his departure.

I certainly don't miss his lack of defense. The only play people remember where he played D was when he had that block on Kobe. The fact is, all he had to do was reach his arm out; he didn't even jump!

I did hear about otis' phone call to the blazers during the summer

it's funny but I don't know if it's true I'm just glad that Otis stuck to his guns and let Turk go to the biggest fool err i mean highest bidder

I bet he would still be putting up last years numbers here....Oh wait I meant the regular season numbers not his extreme greatness in the playoffs. I don't miss him all that much. Only on big inbounds passes although Barnes has proven he can do it when he is not robbed.