Sign in to follow this  
StrongMind3

Now in Regards to Matt Barnes' "Pump Fake" to Kobe's Head...

quote:

The lakers weren't pushing us around...we were winning the whole game and don't give me that garbage that the reason we were winning is because matt barnes acting like a clown.

You need glasses because I strictly remember Lakers throwing elbows the whole time, while Dwight was getting called on fouls he didnt even commit.

Matt Barnes not only scored the game winning shot, but showed those fairies in LA that they can't get away with playing dirty with us anymore.

quote:

I am a kobe bryant fan fan i think he is the most clutch player in the nba and i enjoy watching him play.

Case and point.

Nothing further, your honor.

haha oh im so sorry, i guess if i enjoy watching kobe bryant play that thats why i think what barnes did was stupid.

Even if barnes did that garbage to anyone on the lakers, i don't like pau gasol if he did it to gasol i would of said the same thing but alright big dog.

quote:
haha oh im so sorry, i guess if i enjoy watching kobe bryant play that thats why i think what barnes did was stupid.

I can't think of any other reason. Matt Barnes was very keen about how he handled the situation. He knew that both he and Kobe would not receive double techs (and be ejected from the game) so he used it to his advantage.

He scored the game winning shot, and made Kobe settle for a jump shot, which if was sunk, would have tied the game up.

How this is worthy of criticism of Barnes

play out there just boggles my mind.

Your boy Kobe isn't complaining about it, so why are you? In fact, he pretty much complemented what Marr Barnes did out there.

So get over your fanboyism and enjoy the Magic win.