Sign in to follow this  
RealMagic89

Van Gundy poor decisions of 2010

quote:
Originally posted by RealMagic89:

Yes ur right tonight they stepped up. My post is about SVG coaching this season its been a joke. He has no emphasis on defense at all DH and Barnes do all the work why Vc, Shard and Meer stand there waiting for the ball to come to them our offensive rebounding and turnovers our horrible this year and last year as well 20 (TO) today! SVG needs to step up his coaching game if we are gonna WIN it ALL!!! Go Magic!!!

What makes you an expert on championships? And use a period or a comma for gods sake, I can't even understand what the hell your saying. Sounds like your suggesting it's SVG fault we had 20 TO's today? LOL Last time I checked the coach doesn't handle the ball. Perhaps you should change your nick to RealStupid

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

EDIT THE ****ING THREAD TITLE YOU ****ING N00B

dude has no clue..make a lame thread and screw up the whole board all on his first post..EPIC!

Skinny Hoops or should I say Skinny fruit loops. My post is about SVG this year not about just todays game learn how to read fruit loop. Im not suggesting that the 20 To were all SVG fault Im sayin overall if we get this under control then kiss this season goodbye. In my Imho SVG is not qualified to be the coach of our team but thats Riches decision not mine. See I was born a champion skinny fruit loop.

quote:
Originally posted by skinnyhoops:

quote:

Yes ur right tonight they stepped up. My post is about SVG coaching this season its been a joke. He has no emphasis on defense at all DH and Barnes do all the work why Vc, Shard and Meer stand there waiting for the ball to come to them our offensive rebounding and turnovers our horrible this year and last year as well 20 (TO) today! SVG needs to step up his coaching game if we are gonna WIN it ALL!!! Go Magic!!!

What makes you an expert on championships? And use a period or a comma for gods sake, I can't even understand what the hell your saying. Sounds like your suggesting it's SVG fault we had 20 TO's today? LOL Last time I checked the coach doesn't handle the ball. Perhaps you should change your nick to RealStupid

LOL

quote:

Skinny Hoops or should I say Skinny fruit loops. My post is about SVG this year not about just todays game learn how to read fruit loop. Im not suggesting that the 20 To were all SVG fault Im sayin overall if we get this under control then kiss this season goodbye. In my Imho SVG is not qualified to be the coach of our team but thats Riches decision not mine. See I was born a champion skinny fruit loop.

Skinny fruit loops? LMAO creativity is not your expertise little fella. Tell me an available coach that is "qualified" to be the Magic coach. We already had this discussed many times, and your thoughts are irrelevant. Born a champion? And you've accomplished what. LOL

This team is 24 games above 500 and all you can do is piss & moan about SVG. Are you on the rag or what? Some of you people ***** like women.