Sign in to follow this  
mrmagicman

JJ Redicks new Official Website www.redicklive.com

JJ Redick has a new website out that is pretty tight at www.redicklive.com . He's got videos, pics, and seems to be very active with it. He is blogging a lot and answering questions from fans. In his blog he put up today he asks for input as to what to write about so if you have any orlando magic or personal questions post them up there.

JJ Redick has a new website out that is pretty tight at www.redicklive.com . He's got videos, pics, and seems to be very active with it. He is blogging a lot and answering questions from fans. In his blog he put up today he asks for input as to what to write about so if you have any orlando magic or personal questions post them up there.

i went there and made this post...who knows maybe he reads it and talks about it

i think i'm gonna start reading your blogs because you have more chicks then guys responding...and most of the time they sound very intelligent...

But seriously,

IF you have time JJ you should check out the orlandomagiczone.com, they are the offical Magic forums and the discussions, thoughts, trade proposals, critiques, and just general basketball knowledge might interest you.

I will have to say i have probably read at least over 100 times someone praise you for your high BB IQ. I dont know how someone can deduce that without ever talking to them but thats what we think of you over there.

Also if you could post your thoughts and observations on Travis Diener and Augustine that would be awesome. I am dissapointed that over the couse of 6 months and 82 games most of us are still in the dark on almost a third of roster and what they're capabilities are (including darko & Yourself)

Another thought is since they have already let go of Brian Hill, maybe you could (politely) tell us your thoughts on playing under him, and what could have been done differntly this season.

Lastly, by the time you repost to any of these thoughts the magic will probably have selected a new head coach, but if not who do you think would make a good head coach, can a college coach make it in the NBA or is it to different, and why would Coach K make a good NBA coach.

Anyways thanks for your time reading this and your thoughts on these issues.

Thanks

quote:
Originally posted by RoBo2002:

Just bumping this to the top cause Im tired of seeing a Billy Donovan article under the "last post" part.

Man, I had been thinking the same thing! And I'm the one that started the darn thread!

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

quote:
Originally posted by RoBo2002:

Just bumping this to the top cause Im tired of seeing a Billy Donovan article under the "last post" part.

Man, I had been thinking the same thing! And I'm the one that started the darn thread!

bump