Sign in to follow this  
livebythe3

Official Game Thread: Finals Rematch- Lakers @ Magic- 3/7/10

Refs did everything to give lakers the edge this game.

you dont have to be a magic fan to see that

Today's lesson..

Keep the Lakers to 8-0 run to start the 4th quarter instead of the 15-0 run to start the 4th we gave them back in L.A. ...and you win the game!

Great win, there's no win (other than Cleveland) I wanted more this month. This win shows the improvements that the Magic have made in now winning 18 of their last 23, although it also shows more work needs to be done.

Turnovers and free throws can still be our undoing, and in this game it nearly was. Great win, and read some of the Sunday Dime on ESPN.com... it's just funny reading the Magic as they prove pundit after chatter wrong over and over in Real Time. Just brilliant.

yup...refs def was tryin to turn this game around in lakers favor...but we stayed strong and went hard...i absolutely loved this game all the way through...we put on a show for everybody...props to Gortat and Barnes especially tonight..they held us down..

GO MAGIC!!

Love the espn NBA page headline: Magic escape

Rofl. The Magic ahev never won a game, the other team just bungles it somehow.

Such a great game. The greatest of the year. This just fuel the heart of a Magic fan.

A few plays I remember in this game is:

Barnes getting at Kobe

Barnes getting at Fisher

Vince Tweaking his ankle

Dwight's multiple and 1's

Horrible officiating

Gortats dunk on Odom

Kobe's layup fail that was blocked by the backboard

Lamar Odoms dunk fail that was blocked by the rim

Barnes' three in Kobe's face to put the Magic up 6

Rashard missing easy layups that should have been dunks "again".

quote:
Originally posted by the notorious S.A.C.:

We need another Matt Barnes...Its amazing that all the in your face play on our whole team was by him. The rest of the team played well but to me just didnt seem to push back to the degree that barnes did. I dont mean it in a disrepecting manner but someone else get in a lakers face and let them know this is a different team. Hopefully some of his attitude will rub off on dwight.

Now the obvious...If dwight had chopped gasol flagrantly like gasol did he would have been ejected and gasol would have been at the morgue. If I remember wasnt their a similar incident in orlando between those two last year? I dont for the life of me know how david stern lets one of their meal tickets, dwight, get pounded to that degree. I can guarantee you if gasol pounded the crybaby bron like that stern would have gone on the court and told gasol to enjoy his new career as a boiled peanut salesman on the side of SR44 in samsula. His career would have ended. I feel bad for dwight. Props to jameer...I think he is back to pre all star game form from last year. Now lets have a great stretch run.

Agreed.