Sign in to follow this  
Faux Hawk

OT: Kind of..Comcast Video Shaq watching Dwight

Ok well I am sure you guys down there with Comcast have seen the Shaq & Ben Stein commercial pushing comcast cable. Anyway the funny thing is that Ben wants to watch one thing and Shaq the other. They are trying to control the remote.

SO what does Shaq flip to? BASKETBALL obviously, but not just any game. It shows Dwight slam dunking the ball. And then the camera pans back to Shaq with a smile on his face because that is what he wanted to watch.

Thought it was funny since Shaq has this feud with Dwight about the "Superman" thing. Yet on a commercial comcast has Shaq watching Dwight lol.

I guess we can conclude even comcast knows who the REAL superman is. Shaq has NEVER been able to fly as high as Dwight.

Ok well I am sure you guys down there with Comcast have seen the Shaq & Ben Stein commercial pushing comcast cable. Anyway the funny thing is that Ben wants to watch one thing and Shaq the other. They are trying to control the remote.

SO what does Shaq flip to? BASKETBALL obviously, but not just any game. It shows Dwight slam dunking the ball. And then the camera pans back to Shaq with a smile on his face because that is what he wanted to watch.

Thought it was funny since Shaq has this feud with Dwight about the "Superman" thing. Yet on a commercial comcast has Shaq watching Dwight lol.

I guess we can conclude even comcast knows who the REAL superman is. Shaq has NEVER been able to fly as high as Dwight.

Link?

I honestly think this whole Superman thing is a ploy by Shaq to help Dwight get better. When Shaq retires I think it's gonna be a different story between him and Dwight.

quote:
Originally posted by NickAnderson:

Link?

I honestly think this whole Superman thing is a ploy by Shaq to help Dwight get better. When Shaq retires I think it's gonna be a different story between him and Dwight.

If it is, that would be real clever.

We the Jury Find this Thread to be......Fake on the account of trying to Impress the reader.

I here by sentance you to one Magic game were you may not watch, listen, or read while beign played.

Thread Dismissed.

Nah he's right, I also saw the commercial the other day. I thought it was really funny how they showed Shaq watching Dwight, but who knows is a commercial they probably had a tv infront of them with no image and then later added the clip, so he probably watching noting while filming the commercial

Shaq knows how good Dwight is. He acknowledges it every time he is asked about it. I've watched several post game interviews and conferences with him praising Dwight for how good he can be.

That being said, Shaq was upset about the whole Superman thing. And I don't blame him. Imagine being known as Superman, and having tattoos of Superman, for 15 years or so, and a guy that just comes in to the league, starts wearing capes and calling himself Superman. I understand that. Do I condone his behavior? Not really. But I understand.

Is he upset? Yes. But it's also a way for him to get in Dwight's head, and have Dwight thinking about it. It may not work, but nevertheless, Shaq's been around for a while.