Sign in to follow this  
fishybashi

My prediction: Magic will win championship this year.

quote:
Originally posted by AddiFB:

First off, we have some hot women here. Most countries have hot women though.

Second, we banned comedy? Sh1t, I must be an outlaw then! smile_shardhappy.png

Third, there are no comedy clubs here that I know of, but I think that's just because no one has opened a comedy club yet. I'll do it someday for you guys. North Pole Magic Comedy Night!

See that Lewis, there's no comedy clubs in Iceland.

Addi, I know there's hot women in every country. I was just taking my dad's advice, since he's been literally everywhere working as a pilot, and he said that Iceland had the hottest.

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

quote:

First off, we have some hot women here. Most countries have hot women though.

Second, we banned comedy? Sh1t, I must be an outlaw then! smile_shardhappy.png

Third, there are no comedy clubs here that I know of, but I think that's just because no one has opened a comedy club yet. I'll do it someday for you guys. North Pole Magic Comedy Night!

See that Lewis, there's no comedy clubs in Iceland.

Addi, I know there's hot women in every country. I was just taking my dad's advice, since he's been literally everywhere working as a pilot, and he said that Iceland had the hottest.

You know what?

maybe i wasn't being a smartass

maybe i was telling the truth.

quote:
Originally posted by livebythe3:

I said to myself Magic would lose in 5 games. I have been looking at this message board for years but just decided to register 2 weeks ago.

You said it to yourself? That's proof enough for me! You win the internets.

quote:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Nyce_1:

didn't you also predict Athena would be your girlfriend?

My ex-girlfriend has a horse called Athena. Well he at least could ride her if he wants to.

My dad is a retired pilot. I asked him once what place had the hottest women, he said Iceland. I might have to make a trip. Is there comedy clubs in Iceland, maybe I can use work as an excuse!

My dad is a scout and he said the hottest women are in Australia.

quote:

just another magic fan who isnt realistic. Who is the moron that said we would go 72-10. I remember watching the news the day of the Magic vs Lakers game 1 NBA finals. This homer Magic fan said Orlando would sweep the Lakers. HAHAHAHA. They lost by 25 the 1st game after that. Give me a break. Am i really the only realistic magic fan on here. I said Orlando would lost in 5 games and I was right. Cause Im not a homer.

please do us all a favor and click here

quote:
Originally posted by magicfan83:

quote:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Nyce_1:

didn't you also predict Athena would be your girlfriend?

My ex-girlfriend has a horse called Athena. Well he at least could ride her if he wants to.

My dad is a retired pilot. I asked him once what place had the hottest women, he said Iceland. I might have to make a trip. Is there comedy clubs in Iceland, maybe I can use work as an excuse!

Yeah, I said he was a pilot, doesn't mean I'm going to fly you somewhere. icon_rolleyes.gif

quote:
Originally posted by magicfan83:

quote:

I vote for Puerto Rico. Just saying.

quote:
Originally posted by AQUARIUM61:

quote:
Originally posted by LeBrickJames:

quote:
Originally posted by Popsicle:

quote:

The taco bell 5 buck box mascot said it will not happen, and I am inclined to believe anything associated with taco bell.

Burritos never lie.

Actually he recently changed his tune after the Jamison trade. He said that puts the Cavs over the hump and he is officially on the bandwagon. Are you going to stay loyal to the mascot or have you had a sudden loss of faith in the mascot? I know I have. LOL!

Uhh, that is what my original post said. The OP said the Magic will win the title, and I said the Taco Bell Mascot (Barkley) said it would not happen.

Barkley is a fat slob idiot. He is the favor the month. He should at least watched how Jamieson was going to play before making the statement.

Barkley has given love to the Magic for the last 2 years. I think it's reasonable if he thinks the trade puts them over the Magic. Its not like he's overhyping Lebron right?

If he was still saying the Magic will win he would be getting more praise around here.

quote:
Originally posted by deadman54:

quote:

just another magic fan who isnt realistic. Who is the moron that said we would go 72-10. I remember watching the news the day of the Magic vs Lakers game 1 NBA finals. This homer Magic fan said Orlando would sweep the Lakers. HAHAHAHA. They lost by 25 the 1st game after that. Give me a break. Am i really the only realistic magic fan on here. I said Orlando would lost in 5 games and I was right. Cause Im not a homer.

please do us all a favor and click here

;alsdjf;lajf;lasjfdl;ajfl;sjfl;asjfl;sajfl;asjfla;sjf;lkahdglksdhg.,dzxnbv;oisaf;lajf;aweprothl;kfsjhf;lajfsad;lfjdsa;lf....

i clicked it

quote:
Originally posted by Freex:

quote:
Originally posted by AQUARIUM61:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Popsicle:

quote:

The taco bell 5 buck box mascot said it will not happen, and I am inclined to believe anything associated with taco bell.

Burritos never lie.

Actually he recently changed his tune after the Jamison trade. He said that puts the Cavs over the hump and he is officially on the bandwagon. Are you going to stay loyal to the mascot or have you had a sudden loss of faith in the mascot? I know I have. LOL!

Uhh, that is what my original post said. The OP said the Magic will win the title, and I said the Taco Bell Mascot (Barkley) said it would not happen.

Barkley is a fat slob idiot. He is the favor the month. He should at least watched how Jamieson was going to play before making the statement.

Barkley has given love to the Magic for the last 2 years. I think it's reasonable if he thinks the trade puts them over the Magic. Its not like he's overhyping Lebron right?

If he was still saying the Magic will win he would be getting more praise around here.

I think the Magic can defeat the Cavs. Barkley is just another announcer saying that Cavs will win. I could care less what he says. Most announcers picked Cavs last year, and look what happened.