AddiFB

March 1st gamethread: Why the 76ers will win tonight

quote:
Originally posted by GhostAnime:

oh no derrick rose is down. you guys gotta maintain the 6th seed so charlotte can stay at 8th!

Im cool with that... since I live in Charlotte... that will give me a chance to watch Orlando in action....lol

quote:
Originally posted by Guitarzan:

Did you even read my post? Its not just tonight.....meer is at home, I get that. Its more the time in between shot and touches. Hard for guys to be in a rythym.

Magic are shooting 60%. What makes you think if Carter handled the ball more (which would be going a bit over his season average) will make us any better tonight?

quote:
Originally posted by GhostAnime:

i just want the cats to beat the cavs.

That would as Epic as Golden State bouncing the Mav's in the first round...

quote:

I'm not. I'm saying we are gonna rely on this guy down the stretch and in the playoffs and we want him rolling. Thats all.

So you think we should sacrifice good team play/basketball for the sake of VC "getting it going"?

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

quote:

I'm not. I'm saying we are gonna rely on this guy down the stretch and in the playoffs and we want him rolling. Thats all.

So you think we should sacrifice good team play/basketball for the sake of VC "getting it going"?

Hell no. Im not even talking solely about shots. Just keeping him involved. Like him and DH running the pick and roll. They don't run that near enough. I guess I just hope he is rolling because I know when defenses tighten up in the playoffs we are gonna need him as he can get his own shot.