Sign in to follow this  
bringithomerashard

How do the cavs get away with more than anyone

quote:
Originally posted by nbafan4life12:

Lebrick take your Magic glasses off, the refs were on the Magic side its not that hard to see.

Like I said, humorous coming from a cavs fan who doesn't see how the refs favor them in almost every game.

quote:
Originally posted by bringithomerashard:

quote:
Originally posted by COLOMBIANO:

Well....you do know that a Lakers vs Cavs will bring a lot more money to the NBA than a Lakers vs Magic series

What does that have to do with a middle of the year regular season game

hmmm let's see...home court? tie breakers?

C'mon fellow Magic fans.

We got a lot of calls our way today.

Just because every other time we play the Cavs they get all the good calls doesn't mean it's "fair" when we get most of the calls in one game.

Cavs fans have a right to complain about the calls in this game - just like we have been able to complain the past 17 times we played them.

With all that being said...

Even if the calls were bad today - some of the Cavs should have gotten T'd up with all the complaining they did to the refs today. (Although I love seeing them complaining instead of arrogantly dancing all over the court)

quote:
Originally posted by nbafan4life12:

Lebrick take your Magic glasses off, the refs were on the Magic side its not that hard to see.

You are an idiot if you honestly believe that. Of course, as a cavs fan, trolling the Magic forum after a losing effort by Cleveland against Orlando...

quote:
Originally posted by swarlesbarkley:

C'mon fellow Magic fans.

We got a lot of calls our way today.

Just because every other time we play the Cavs they get all the good calls doesn't mean it's "fair" when we get most of the calls in one game.

Cavs fans have a right to complain about the calls in this game - just like we have been able to complain the past 17 times we played them.

With all that being said...

Even if the calls were bad today - some of the Cavs should have gotten T'd up with all the complaining they did to the refs today.

Wrong, there were bad calls and bad no calls on both sides of the ball. The refs did not impact the outcome of this game.

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa

Wrong, there were bad calls and bad no calls on both sides of the ball. The refs did not impact the outcome of this game.

I never said the refs impacted the outcome of the game. We complained about the calls last year in the playoffs and we still won. So complaining about refs doesn't mean they impacted the outcome.

I'm just saying we got a lot of calls our way in this game. Shot clock, AJ's 5th foul, we bumped a few of LJ's drives and got no calls.

quote:
Originally posted by swarlesbarkley:

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa

I never said the refs impacted the outcome of the game. We complained about the calls last year in the playoffs and we still won. So complaining about refs doesn't mean they impacted the outcome.

I'm just saying we got a lot of calls our way in this game. Shot clock, AJ's 5th foul, we bumped a few of LJ's drives and got no calls.

I call that justice for all the times we got ****ed over.

You know what, now that I'm thinking about it...

We had a lot of no calls, too.

Barnes drive on Side-Show.

VC backing up on Parker.

It's tough to say who got more calls without clear replays on each questionable call.

In comparison to when we've played the Cavs in the past, however, we got more calls in our favor than normal.