livebythe3

heres the video everyone wanted: Lebron James crying after missing the shot

quote:
Originally posted by VaBchMagicFan:

quote:
Originally posted by EnFuego:

quote:

He was upset because he believed he would make hit, who cares if he was mad. Thats because he is a great player. I know that no one on this team is complaining about players crying for calls, our teams players throw their hands up after every missed shot while jogging back on defense.

You just like messing with people don't you?

Really, it's all you do here.

Messing with people? I don't understand why you would make fun of a guy who was obviously upset he missed a shot to win the game. Was he supposed to be happy? Just because when he loses he doesn't smile and joke with the other team like Howard doesn't mean he is a poor sport. He hates losing and thats how he deals with it who ****ing cares. I mean why do people on this board act like children and just because he doesn't play for Orlando lets say the dumbest **** we can think of about him.

Don't you think that all the players hate losing games and missing a game winning shots? It is called acting like an adult. You are very young, but will learn in time you do not always get what you want all the time.

i played basketball for 10 years. I can only recall one time where a player didn't shake hands after a game (when my team beat st. thomas Aquinas in the coconut creek classic the whole team left).

now i've played in Y leagues, in rec leagues, in aau leagues, on high school teams.

I've played against several Division 1 players and NBA guys, Darius Washington, Shaun Witherspoon, Darryl Merthie, Nick Calathes, Joey Rodriguez, Chandler Parsons, Luc Richard Mbah a Moute, Solomon Alabi, etc.

None of them ever failed to shake hands after a loss.

Thats why this thing with Lebron is such a big deal.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by EnFuego:

quote:

He was upset because he believed he would make hit, who cares if he was mad. Thats because he is a great player. I know that no one on this team is complaining about players crying for calls, our teams players throw their hands up after every missed shot while jogging back on defense.

You just like messing with people don't you?

Really, it's all you do here.

Messing with people? I don't understand why you would make fun of a guy who was obviously upset he missed a shot to win the game. Was he supposed to be happy? Just because when he loses he doesn't smile and joke with the other team like Howard doesn't mean he is a poor sport. He hates losing and thats how he deals with it who ****ing cares. I mean why do people on this board act like children and just because he doesn't play for Orlando lets say the dumbest **** we can think of about him.

All that nonsense you wrote there has nothing to do with my post. Forget Lebron for a second.

You are the one always acting like a child here. Without provocation, you called me a moron the other day bacause I didn't agree with a poster who said Anderson Varejao should be Deffensive Player of the year.

Don't act like you are above it.

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

i played basketball for 10 years. I can only recall one time where a player didn't shake hands after a game (when my team beat st. thomas Aquinas in the coconut creek classic the whole team left).

now i've played in Y leagues, in rec leagues, in aau leagues, on high school teams.

I've played against several Division 1 players and NBA guys, Darius Washington, Shaun Witherspoon, Darryl Merthie, Nick Calathes, Joey Rodriguez, Chandler Parsons, Luc Richard Mbah a Moute, Solomon Alabi, etc.

well, after the foam finger thing and in Cleveland Kobe didn't shake hands where's that thread?

on another note though, another CAVS thread? where am I?

quote:
Originally posted by just me:

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

well, after the foam finger thing and in Cleveland Kobe didn't shake hands where's that thread?

on another note though, another CAVS thread? where am I?

how many times Kobe did that lately ? And how many LeBron ? Last year after defat to Magic in playoffs he run uaway from the court to bus wihtout hand shake and skipping press conference after the game, how many times LeBron did this no shake in current season already ? Plus don't remember Kobe looking like crying after loss, tears would be understandable after losing playoff series but after on in regular season, mid season game with medicore team wuthout any significance ?

That is perfectly normal, nothing strange at all right ? That's the reasons for this topic.

The fact that LeBron is most hated player in NBA by fans (and most liked probably too) of course helps but other reasons are enough.