Sign in to follow this  
Chase

Offical Game Day Thread! Magic VS Mavericks 8:00 P.M. EST 2/19/10

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

I was just thinking. Otis should sign Barnes to a solid extension this offseason and trade Pietrus. Barnes may not be a shooter, but he knows his limits and isn't a black hole on offense forcing terrible shots. MP is just a trainwreck constantly throwing up contested 3s....

THIS!

quote:
Originally posted by ninjapj:

stan just said we gotta start reigning some of the guys in that aren't making the shots..

Mp and anderson right?

quote:
Originally posted by LinkZ2009:

quote:

stan just said we gotta start reigning some of the guys in that aren't making the shots..

Mp and anderson right?

I like peaches on the defensive end, but he needs to never shoot the ball. I do not see where Anderson is upgrade from Lee.

Blame for this loss goes squarely on the bench. The only starter who didnt shoot well was Lewis, and he made Dirk play like the MVP he is for every point he got. But the bench did not show up today at all and thats where we got killed. I was begging for Stan to yank out Williams and put Nelson back in. And I don't think that very often.

Oh, and I still think we should've traded Pietrus. But in the end, Dallas is a very good team and their bench simply out played ours today. I still would like our chances to beat them in a 7 game series, even though it is unlikely we'd ever see them in the finals.

Yes, I DO think we're going to finals. SUCKS IT HATERS.

Too much MP in the second and 4th quarters. Vince is hot in the first quarter then stan sits him for the first 6 mins of the second. Also, the second unit in the second quarter played pretty well on defense but they couldn't score and of course stan keeps them in for half the quarter. I'd like to strap duct tape around stan's mouth, then tear it along with his ridiculous mustache off of his face.

quote:
Originally posted by VCdaCarter:

Too much MP in the second and 4th quarters. Vince is hot in the first quarter then stan sits him for the first 6 mins of the second. Also, the second unit in the second quarter played pretty well on defense but they couldn't score and of course stan keeps them in for half the quarter. I'd like to strap duct tape around stan's mouth, then tear it along with his ridiculous mustache off of his face.

i dont understand his patterns at times if the guy is hot (like you said vince was) id be more inclined to run him for 9-10 mis and rest him throught the quarter break and either start him in the 2nd or bring him back in 1-2 mins into the quarter.

a 1-2 break ratio is better used through the break rather than a 1-1.5 ratio they just go too cold.

quote:
Originally posted by Magicfan1961:

quote:
Originally posted by LinkZ2009:

quote:

Mp and anderson right?

I like peaches on the defensive end, but he needs to never shoot the ball. I do not see where Anderson is upgrade from Lee.

peaches is a bone head at both ends of the floor his defense on the 3 point line is average at best he buys into far too many fakes.

you cant compaire anderson for lee diffrent positions and roles.

Basically VC never touched the ball in the second half until it was too late. He had one shot in the third quarter at the very end, then went to the bench. Why was Petrius in so long when he was struggling so badly. The rotations were really bad tonight.