Sign in to follow this  
GhostAnime

My basketball interest has just dropped massively

I'm just asking myself.. what's the point of watching for the rest of the season? Meh. I know I'm being doom and gloom for once out of my whole time here, but this time.. I just can't deny our chances dropping.

how's everybody else?

I'm just asking myself.. what's the point of watching for the rest of the season? Meh. I know I'm being doom and gloom for once out of my whole time here, but this time.. I just can't deny our chances dropping.

how's everybody else?

quote:
Originally posted by GhostAnime:

I approve of this message.

I'm not depressed - a little irritated that these "heist" type deals seemingly don't happen for us. When we trade for a superstar, we give up Courtney Lee and the superstar turns into a bum.

quote:
Originally posted by GhostAnime:

nah i'm still a fan of the team.. i just.. feel so depressed man. i'll still root for the magic of course.

I'll guarantee we go further in the playoffs than Cleveland.

Calm down kid. Get a hold of yourself.

Assuming your are talking about the Cavs trade. I was thinking about it and it may take sometime for him to fit. Sure Jamison has had big numbers but he takes 17 shots a game. So thats gonna take shot away from Shaq, Mo and Lebron.