Sign in to follow this  
hotsauce2525

Looks like Cleveland got Jamison (Link)

I can't believe how teams luck out like this. Its really ridiculous. Last year with the lakers and gasol this year the cavs and jamison.

it kills me to say this but there is no doubt now that the cleveland cavaliers are better than us now

quote:
Originally posted by bringithomerashard:

I can't believe how teams luck out like this. Its really ridiculous. Last year with the lakers and gasol this year the cavs and jamison.

it kills me to say this but there is no doubt now that the cleveland cavaliers are better than us now

I know, and we had to give up Courtney Lee just to land washed up Vince Carter.

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

lol, everyone's failing to mention that:

Jamison's a terrible defender. He has also been known to choke during the playoofs.

His shooting percentage isn't higher than LeBron's, so whatever takes the ball away from LBJ's hands is better for us already.

The Cavs are also basically screwed in the next years, and Jamison isn't getting any younger... this move does not seal LBJ staying in Cleveland.

etc etc etc

Have you ever watched Jamison play??? He is match up nightmare. Rashard Lewis is a poor poor mans Antwan Jamison.

There is a reason he averages from 19 to 24 pts and 8 to 11 rbs per game every year

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

quote:
Originally posted by bringithomerashard:

I know, and we had to give up Courtney Lee just to land washed up Vince Carter.

I hear you.

how many roster spots the CAVS got, They gonna start shaq and jamison at the 4 and 5 and have floppy haired *****, BIG Z (in 30 days) and JJ hickson and Leon Powe coming off the Bench.. Jesus Christ we dont look as deep any more compared to them

quote:
Originally posted by MagicDOLPHIN:

how many roster spots the CAVS got, They gonna start shaq and jamison at the 4 and 5 and have floppy haired *****, BIG Z (in 30 days) and JJ hickson and Leon Powe coming off the Bench.. Jesus Christ we dont look as deep any more compared to them

You do know the only offensive player they have is Jamison in the list of names you provided.

quote:
Originally posted by MagicDOLPHIN:

powe the magic killer