Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

EC All Stars Practice - NBATV (All NEW: Competitions) Sat. Night on TNT 7PM [EST]

quote:
Originally posted by LeBrickJames:

I don't have NBA TV where I am at right now.

What are they saying?

Awesome sig, awesome name.

Yeah. I heard them interviewing Dwight about the "Superman" nickname. I still can't believe that has blown up as big as it has. Its ridiculous how petty Shaq is. I would be embarrassed to complain in public over a nickname.

quote:

Awesome sig, awesome name.

Why thank you. Don't give credit to me however; credit Baby James for bricking it when it means the most.

quote:

Its ridiculous how petty Shaq is.

As I said before, he is just a fat loser who's jealous that the media pins Howard as the current best center in the NBA.

It also annoys shaq that Howard can quite possibly win us a championship, while kazaam had to bolt to LA to play with the best player in the league in order to win a title.

Dwight said that he asked Stan if he could attempt a couple of threes in the All Star Game. He said Stan's response was "yes".

Dwight then asked Stan, "If I make them, can I attempt threes in the regular season games." The interviewer asked Dwight what Stan said. Dwight said that there was no response (from Stan).

quote:
Originally posted by TrueMagicFan07:

Dwight said that he asked Stan if he could attempt a couple of threes in the All Star Game. He said Stan's response was "yes".

Dwight then asked Stan, "If I make them, can I attempt threes in the regular season games." The interviewer asked Dwight what Stan said. Dwight said that there was no response (from Stan).

LOL

quote:
Originally posted by LinkZ2009:

quote:
Originally posted by TrueMagicFan07:

LOL

Dwight also tried to put the Superman thing to rest by saying Shaq is the "Old Superman" and he's superman 2.