Sign in to follow this  
Throw Up

The dead stinking elephant in the room

quote:
Originally posted by bigpimpatl:

This board has the biggest group of bipolar fans that i've ever seen.

This is not a knock on the OP, but last night's game thread was horrendous.

It gets uglier when the magic drop 3 straight!

quote:
Originally posted by bigpimpatl:

This board has the biggest group of bipolar fans that i've ever seen.

This is not a knock on the OP, but last night's game thread was horrendous.

Ah, the ups and downs of an Orlando Magic game. Gotta love it. One minute they look like a low seed playoff team, the next minute they are a lock to win it all.

quote:
Originally posted by Throw Up:

What no one doesn't see and ESPN doesn't want to say is Lebron had to play 45 minutes last night. When this gets to the playoffs and he has to do that every other night he will breakdown. Shaq old *** will not be able to stay alive in the playoffs also. Last year Lebron had to log the the same amount of minutes, and perform at the same level just not to be swept by us.

So everybody that is panicking over the regular season needs to chill, and watch this team wilt in the playoffs. He cannot and will not beat the Magic like that. I don't like SVG and don't understand why he is doubling Shaq, but we should win inspite of this coach.

the masters of panic whom post here will never change they believe we should go 82-0 beat every team 30 and be firing on all cylinders from day 1 till we sweep the championship.

with why he was doubling shaq it would be for a few reasons

1) pointed out in another thread leave thier 4 man open they wont win if their 4 man has to step up.

2) to protect dwight from being targeted which would result in him picking up early fouls. ( ok that failed to a degree)

3) extra bodies in the key way would prevent lebron being able to dive to the basket with ease.

quote:

I don't like SVG and don't understand why he is doubling Shaq, but we should win inspite of this coach.

Because he did not want Dwight picking up early fouls. I thought it was smart and threw them off at first. It basically made Shaq worthless, that's why he was fuming after the game because he thought he would score 20 pts. Shaq got his points when the Magic ran out of gas.

Shaq = sux.

quote:
Originally posted by MagicAtic:

quote:

I don't like SVG and don't understand why he is doubling Shaq, but we should win inspite of this coach.

Because he did not want Dwight picking up early fouls. I thought it was smart and threw them off at first. It basically made Shaq worthless, that's why he was fuming after the game because he thought he would score 20 pts. Shaq got his points when the Magic ran out of gas.

Shaq = sux.

It actually worked until Dwight went into upset mode and picked up two fouls in like 1:30. i don't think we ran out of gas. We just totally shot ourselves in the foot. Missed layups turnovers...Oh and Jameer dribbling for over 15 sec a possesion.

quote:
Originally posted by Mickey Mouse:

agreed. remember when lebron had to be carried off the court after we made him bleed in game 1 of the ECF. this guy has to do way too much by himself

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that was Mo Williams

quote:
Originally posted by nttnybuc:

quote:

agreed. remember when lebron had to be carried off the court after we made him bleed in game 1 of the ECF. this guy has to do way too much by himself

No, game 1... LeBron took like 5 minutes to leave the court from exhaustion/cramps or something after the game was over.

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

quote:
Originally posted by nttnybuc:

quote:

No, game 1... LeBron took like 5 minutes to leave the court from exhaustion/cramps or something after the game was over.

Ah, ok. I think that both of us were confused