Sign in to follow this  
Noonskadoodle17

Shaq talking S***

He said Shaq was flopping. Then Shaq talked about how flopping implies he's a flopper, even though it doesn't.

I don't know why people get so worked up over what Shaq says. This is the guy's shtick...be loud, and be an assshole. He's an egomaniac.

Well Barkley just asked Dwight, if he is going to send Shaq a message in the next matchup...

Ofcourse Dwight said he wasnt going to get into that...

Im hoping Dwight knows that what he needs to do... and not to just Shaq... but the Cav's as a team needs to be sent a message

quote:
Originally posted by barnettej:

Well Barkley just asked Dwight, if he is going to send Shaq a message in the next matchup...

Ofcourse Dwight said he wasnt going to get into that...

Im hoping Dwight knows that what he needs to do... and not to just Shaq... but the Cav's as a team needs to be sent a message

Barkley still got beef with shaq. lol icon_biggrin.gif jk

Howard just shrugged when asked about the Superman comments. He indicated, though, that maybe Shaq needs double-team help playing against him. "I think I scored almost every time against him, maybe one time that was a foul," Howard said.

quote:
Originally posted by Cavsfan4life:

Man, it is obvious that you guys haven't gotten over Shaq bolting on you guys. Let it go guys.

Soon it will prob. happen to u?

quote:
Originally posted by LinkZ2009:

quote:

Man, it is obvious that you guys haven't gotten over Shaq bolting on you guys. Let it go guys.

Soon it will prob. happen to u?

Nah

quote:

First, Shaq is the one trying to start a fighting match. Dwight was classy enough not to comment on Shaq's stupid comment. Second, How are you going to feel when James bolts from the Cavs next season? My quess is that you will be very bitter.

quote:

You still here? What do you have to tell since you already enlightened us that the Cavs are the best team ever and that we stand no chance?

lmao