Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Official Game Thread: Magic @ Cavaliers Thursday 2/11/10 8 PM

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

Mo Williams is the reason we lost the first game. That and not having Shard or Anderson. Honestly, I'm stunned they've kept winning so much without Mo, he was that playing that well before he got hurt.

Now they don't have Mo, so we need to keep LBJ out of the paint like we used to with Lee and MP, with Dwight lurking. Now we just need to do it with Barnes and MP, with Dwight lurking. James' jumper is better this season, but you'd still rather take your chances with that. If we do that, as well as keep D12 out of serious foul trouble... Magic win.

I honestly didn't think we'd have a prayer.. until we blew out Chitown and got some timely rest. Now I think it's at least a coin flip as to who will win, if not better.

As far as local announcers, Toronto's not so bad... the two worst by miles are Boston and Houston.

Just goes to show what I've been saying the whole time, but the front office in Milwaukee are the only people who agree with me. Mo Williams isn't that good.

I 100% agree with you. I have been saying this since last season. Mo is a product of the greatness of Lebron, that's why they haven't skipped a beat. If they offer Mo and Z, I bet they get Jamison. Then they get to keep Hickson and gain Jamison which would be devastating for the Magic since he always plays well. They need to trade him NOW while he is overrated.

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

quote:
Originally posted by Mmmmhhhhmmmm:

Delonte West is playing tonight.

oh noez. but delonte always shuts down vince on defense. AMIRITE?!

Always? They've only played once so far this season, AMIRITE?? Secondly, since when does west guard carter, isn't he a PG?

quote:
Originally posted by VCdaCarter:

I'm scared to watch this game. We'll be hearing about this for days if the magic don't win. If orlando wins, you'll hear about it tonight and tomorrow but that's about it.

I swear I thought I was the only one to notice that...and it pisses me off...we don't even get cover stories after knockin off quality teams...but cavs/lakers get 6 pages of praise for beating the clippers or the Nets...smh...

anyways...i want this win and we deserve it...the back to backs are grueling but every team goes throught it..can't escape that...I just hope we fight tooth and nail to kill these dudes...

quote:

quote:

quote:

Always? They've only played once so far this season, AMIRITE?? Secondly, since when does west guard carter, isn't he a PG?

you don't understand sarcasm do you? cavs fans firmly believe that delonte will have no problem shutting vc down

Toss out the hype, and today's game is really nothing more than a fun, quality NBA matchup. The result is virtually insignificant. Neither team has gone against the other with full health, and the Cavs and Magic will likely finish 1st and 2nd in the East, respectively.

I'm simply tuning in to enjoy the game, as you all should as well.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

you don't understand sarcasm do you? cavs fans firmly believe that delonte will have no problem shutting vc down

my question is why would he be guarding vince at all. vince would post him up all game.