Sign in to follow this  
star_phenom35

Official Gamethread: Magic @ Bullz Wednesday Feb.10th 2010 8PM ET

quote:
Originally posted by dino33:

Does anybody have a link with the commentators?? lol thanks.

BTW, where the hell are the Carter haters at?

They cant accept the fact that Carter has had at least 3 good games in a row? ..

If you hate on the guy at least give credit where it is due. Carter played like crap in Jan but in Feb the dude was ballin.

still half game to go man

quote:
Perkins is the only one who can consistantly D Dwight up and he has BIG help from his team.

BIG help ? I definitely would not say something like that. Perkins covers Dwight completely alone for most of the time, no double teams, they stay with the shooters.

And this make Perk more impressive. He guard Dwigh the best in the league with one of the fewest double team help that Dwight defender gets in NBA

quote:
Originally posted by Leoben:

quote:
Perkins is the only one who can consistantly D Dwight up and he has BIG help from his team.

BIG help ? I definitely would not say something like that. Perkins covers Dwight completely alone for most of the time, no double teams, they stay with the shooters.

And this make Perk more impressive. He guard Dwigh the best in the league with one of the fewest double team help that Dwight defender gets in NBA

i know when yao is healthy he gives dwight fits..

quote:

quote:

Dwight's touches v the C's would be his lowest in the league.

They stop the ball from entering the paint. Perk, while doing a very good 1 on 1 job, don't have to face Dwight as much as other who play on him.

quote:

quote:

Yao can do that if he is healthy. He always had Dwight's numbers

quote:
Originally posted by cpower:

quote:

quote:

Yao Ming makes Howard look like he belongs in the D league.

Forgot about Yao, but he's injured more often than not, luckily for us.

If Dwight had a bankable mid range, or even close mid range game, he'd get Yao, but when you can play off your man and you're 7'6 and just stand at the hoop it's all good.

quote:
Originally posted by JJSUX:

quote:
Originally posted by cpower:

quote:

quote:

Yao Ming makes Howard look like he belongs in the D league.
Howard didn't even try to get the rebound after the free throw. And now they get 2 points from it.